Decorating the houses in December is a tradition of always. We gather as a family and as we sing our favorite songs, while we take our punch of preference, we fill with ornaments and lights every corner of the home
One of the main aspects of Christmas, in general, is the tree. An element that can not be missing in any house, especially in those with children, since they are very excited about the arrival of Santa Claus and the Magi and is the place of choice to place gifts.
In addition, it gives a very nice touch with all its lights, dolls, stars and could continue for a long time saying all the cute ornaments with which you could decorate yours.
Have you already prepared the Christmas tree for your homes? If the answer is no, you must take a look at this comparative list that I bring to you.
Top 10 Artificial Christmas Tree
- Standing at 7.5-feet, this hinged Christmas tree is an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays
- Easy-to-fluff branches are covered in 1346 tips to create the natural appearance of a full-bodied, genuine...
- ATTENTION: ONLY purchase from Best Choice Products to ensure that you're buying the advertised product. Other...
- 6FT HINGED TREE: Hinged branches just need to be fluffed out, creating an eye-catching addition to any room...
- Standing at 7.5-feet high, this Christmas tree is an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays
- Spruce-styled branches bring a lush, full shape with 1346 branch tips, providing lots of room for decorative...
- 2018 Upgrade!!! 6FT CHRISTMAS TREE! Standing at 6-Feet tall,49in wide, this hinged Christmas tree is an...
- The flocking on it is SO realistic in looks just like an outdoor tree perfectly kissed by snow,Available for...
- Standing at 9 feet, this hinged Christmas tree is an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays
- Easy-to-fluff branches are covered in 2028 branch tips to create the natural appearance of a full-bodied,...
- Standing at 9-feet high, this Christmas tree is an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays
- Spruce-styled branches bring a lush, full shape with 2028 branch tips, providing lots of room for decorative...
- Full & Life-like Construction: Composed of over 1,000 branch tips, this artificial Christmas tree looks real...
- Perfect for Indoor: Made of PVC material and metal Stand, this Christmas tree is an ideal choice for your...
- 🎅Eye-catching Design - Thick metal trunk and stand of this christmas tree makes it possible that the...
- 🎅Dense and Realistic PVC Needles - The blades of this christmas tree are made of high-quality PVC,...
- Measures 6.5 ft. Tall, 51" Diameter
- Measures 6.5 ft. Tall, 53" Diameter
- Pre-strung with 650 UL listed MultiColor lights featuring Bulb-Lock to keep bulbs from falling out
What is the best Christmas tree of 2019?
Although the tree is still a classic in the Christmas of any home, synthetic models, for their ecology and beauty, are an excellent alternative to natural options. So you can know what is the best Christmas tree of the moment we present some of the best Christmas trees of 2019, with models of all sizes and characteristics with which to decorate your home.
Christmas Tree – Buying Guide, Opinions and Analysis in 2019
For your parties have a special touch is not necessary to pull natural trees. The modern artificial trees allow you to give your home a typical Christmas touch, safely and with a quality that will even make it difficult to distinguish a real model from a plastic model. It’s what we find in models like the Kaemingk 680311 tree. We speak of a model that is currently considered the favorite by users and that among other things includes some 3400 tips of pine with a nice measure of 150 centimeters high and a diameter of 95 centimeters to be able to have your house well decorated. Another interesting model is the Homcom Green Fiber tree, which response to the most modern line based on fiber optic technology, which allows you to illuminate the tree dramatically so you do not even have to worry about putting lights or more decorations if you want clear.
What is the best Christmas tree in the market?
A Christmas without a tree is not the same. And although it is true that this imported custom has arrived not so long ago the truth is that this article has gained space in our living room to give a special touch to your home during this season. The good news is that in front of the natural trees, increasingly disused by ecological issues, the truth is that today more and more people are betting on artificial models, which avoid cutting real trees and can also be used for several seasons.
So that you can also be ecological when it comes to celebrating the holidays we present our guide to buying the best Christmas tree, depending on the space you have available and of course according to your preferences.
When it comes to Christmas trees, today we often find different formats and models with which to decorate your home in a different way.
One of these models is the traditional tree, which perfectly resembles the design of a natural tree, including key elements such as hundreds or thousands of pine needles in its branches, pineapples that resemble natural ones and an excellent format for to be able to enjoy a traditional image in your home. If you prefer something more modern we can find more current products such as trees that replace conventional branches by fiber optic threads, which in many cases even avoid having to use lights, as this fiber is responsible for lighting the tree.
It should be remembered that fiber transfers light so that the product changes the colors of its ends depending on the beam of light that comes from the bottom, offering a suitable decoration for your home. These are the two main models, although in between we can find others that have the ornaments directly installed, those that collect snowy or similar elements and other different options with which to find what you need in a really simple way.
Measurements and dimensions
Since not all houses are the same, neither are the different types of trees that we can find in the market. These trees have measures that can be adjusted according to your needs, especially thanks to its design of extensible branches that facilitates expanding the tree according to what you may need. As a reference, the height measurements of these trees can range from approximately one meter or 1.2 meters, being possible to find models that even reach 2.4 meters in height, for large rooms.
As for the main diameter, generally belonging to the first ring or the first phase of extension of the product, this goes in line with the height of the tree, and can, therefore, find diameters ranging from 60 centimeters to 1.5 meters in diameter.
A few different and nice measures that you can adjust depending on what you need. By the way, do not forget that these measurements are nominal, although it is true that they are also adjustable depending on what you want to extend the branches so that you will not have problems if space is scarce inside your home.