I must admit that my favorite foods are fried foods. Nothing like crispy potatoes or delicious fried chicken. In truth that everything I can fry I love, but it is somewhat cumbersome at the time of cooking them in a pan or a pot with oil. That’s why I gave myself the task of acquiring electric fryer, and in my search, I was able to classify the best fryers in the market at this time.
You already know how heavy it is to fry anything: if you spend a lot of oil if you then have to clean it, if the smell of fritanga permeates the kitchen … not to mention the calories that you are getting between your chest and back with that delicious dish of croquettes or chips.
Well, you can get that same dish with a fryer without oil, avoiding all the cumbersome part in the kitchen, and taking care of your health along the way.
But how do they do it? The secret is that they cook with hot air, like a convection oven. Thus the heat is distributed evenly and reaches the food without the oil having to function as a driver. With that you put a teaspoon to give flavor and avoid sticking, it is more than enough.
With all the information I found I made this little list to help you, according to your needs, to decide for you what fryer to buy, and you can enjoy delicious meals with your family.
Top10 Deep Fryer
- Fry Fish And Chips At The Same Time. Our cool-touch, stainless steel Deep Fryer comes with 3 fry baskets--one...
- 1700 watt immersion element preheats and recovers oil temperature fast.
- Food capacity of the Electric Fryer: 2.65 Pound; oil capacity: 3.5 Liter; 2-position basket for cooking and...
- The deep fryer with basket has an immersed heating element for professional results; adjustable thermostat
- Crispy food perfect for a crowd. Dimensions- 10.2 H x 8.9 W x 16.3 D inches. Breakaway cord. Digital timer...
- Professional style design
- Makes delicious fries, chicken, onion rings, and more
- This family-sized fryer makes 4 big servings with just 4 cups of oil
- 8 CUP CAPACITY. Cooks up to 6 cups of French fries or chicken tenders. Dimensions (inches): 8.58 H x 11.38 W x...
- COOL-TOUCH SIDES & BREAKAWAY CORD: Safety features include cool-touch sides that won't burn hands if touched...
- Basic black bucket-style countertop electric deep fryer
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum with nonstick finish; skid-resistant rubber feet
- Extra-large 12 cup food capacity feeds a crowd
- Double baskets let you cook 2 foods at once
- Fry basket holds up to 3/4 pound
- Fast heat-up and frying
- So versatile, you'll use it every day; Makes soups, and casseroles; Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta;...
- Deep fries six servings in handy steam/fry basket; Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution
- 1.5 liter (6 cup) capacity
- 900 watts of cooking power
Guide to buy the best fryer without oil
A fryer that fries without frying? What prodigy is that? Let’s clarify basic concepts from now on.
It really is not a fryer like the ones you’re used to seeing, with its bucket full of recycled oil and its dripping grid. The truth is that these appliances are a kind of mini-oven capable of browning food to give them the appearance of fried.
Because the truth is that frying is a culinary technique that is difficult to replace, if not impossible.
As you know, frying is cooking a food submerged in fat at high temperature, which gives the external part that nice golden tone that we find so attractive. Our oil-free fryer is capable of reproducing that super appetizing appearance. It is no small thing, we all know to what extent it “eats by the eyes”, valuing the food for its appearance.
It must be recognized that our “frying” without oil does not have exactly the same taste as the original, but in turn, it enhances much more the food in question. With the advantage that it eliminates all the fat. If you put everything in a balance you will see that it compensates, and much, to have a fryer without oil for the day today.
Fry without oil … how do you do it?
Okay, there goes the trick: with air. Although there are variants between some models and others, the technology used has been more or less the same. They emit high-temperature air that is distributed throughout the receptacle, a system similar to that of furnaces with fans.A good device will keep the air circulating constantly and quickly.
The food is cooked evenly and – theoretically – there is no need to turn them over to be done everywhere. In practice, our recommendation is that you give it a half-cooked turn, which ensures that the heat is distributed throughout the meal. There are some fryers that already stir the food alone, but if yours does not, put an alarm every 10/15 minutes and do it by hand.