Here you will find the best laptops of less than 500 Euros analyzed by Notebookcheck. Our list of top models is updated, maintained and commented regularly and is designed to help with purchasing decisions. Update February 2019 update.
Many laptops of different brands are now offered in the price range of fewer than 500 euros (~ $ 554). They are all aimed at bargain hunters and they poll customers offering large numbers of gigahertz and gigabytes. However, there is a great risk that customers will ignore much more important components.
Top 10 Laptops Under 500
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Up to 11 hrs. battery life on a single charge
- Built in security Features ensure you're protected from viruses and Malware
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The Chromebook C330 is equipped with a MediaTek MT8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB...
- SLEEK & STYLISH DESIGN: Sleek, stylish and secure, this 360 degree convertible laptop is less than one inch...
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 11.6" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- Intel Celeron processor N4000 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity...
- Intel Dual Core AMD A6-9225 2.6Ghz Base Frequency Burst Frequency up to 3.0Ghz (With DVD Drive, No...
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple...
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit Display
- For high performance on the go, the Chromebook S330 is equipped with a powerful MediaTek MT8173C processor,...
- Sleek & stylish design - This computer is less than 1" Thick and 3. 3 lbs light, with a 14" Hd Display Perfect...
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display; Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor N3060 (1.6GHz, Up to 2.48GHz)
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
What laptop to buy?
I have tried to make the best possible article, choosing the best quality laptops, but I have not explained to you yet what I have based on when recommending a certain laptop.
In addition to the value for money, there are many other details related to the internal components of the same. That is why below we will summarize some of the most important aspects that you should take into account.
Processors – the heart of the laptop
In cheap laptops, having a good processor is essential, since it is the one that is responsible for running the applications and games properly. A low-powered processor will transform your experience into a nightmare.
Whenever you can, we recommend you buy the latest processors from the market. They tend to be more powerful and also more efficient, which means that the laptop will heat less, but more importantly, your battery will last longer.
Remember that the processor is not interchangeable, so the one you choose will stay forever on that laptop. That is why we always try to recommend laptops with the most current processors on the market.
Cheap laptops 2019 for less than 500 euros on Amazon
A laptop you have to choose well and carefully, you can not buy anything or the first that crosses you because you think it is very cheap or another that you think that being expensive will be the best. You have to analyze all the features of the laptop, know what we need and the use we are going to give it, sometimes investing a little bit means more quality and other times we can have a laptop on all sides.
Stop in your hardware and software specifications is basic: memory, hard drive, processor, screen, resolution, operating system, battery, type of graphics card depending on whether we are going to play or not …
A whole world of possibilities that with the next top 10 of laptops that you can buy in Amazon you can limit to make the best decision! Attentive, we take off!
When choosing the best laptop to study, we have taken into account several aspects:
- Battery autonomy
- Quality of the screen
All of them are important, and that is that nobody likes to go to college and have to be all day connected to the plug, or having to invest extra money to install Windows. Luckily, there are good deals on computers for students this September 2019.
Then we recommend some of the PCs that are now very good price.
For an affordable price, we find this laptop for students. It’s a Medion S3409 that costs 499 euros in a limited way.
Low in price, but little in benefits. The processor is an Intel Core i3 7th Generation, but also reaches 8 GB of RAM and has SSD. In addition, the screen is better than the model mentioned above, since this PC does have a Full HD panel.
It also comes with Windows 10 pre-installed.