That’s why at Limpiezas Sil, as cleaning specialists of all kinds, we’re going to provide you with information on the best products to clean carpets, along with the easiest way to sanitize them and keep them impeccable for longer.
Top 10 Carpet Cleaning Method
- Contains (1) 68 ounce refill bottles of hardwood floor cleaner
- Non toxic squirt + mop wood floor cleaner.
- Contains (1) 28 ounce spray bottle of all purpose surface cleaner
- Naturally derived all purpose surface cleaner puts the hurt on dirt.
- ELIMINATES PET ODORS TRAPPED DEEP IN CARPET FIBERS: Effectively deodorize the carpets and rugs in your home...
- NATURAL FORMULA MADE FROM CORN COBS: Our earth friendly formula is safe to use around your pets and kids. Its...
- Perfect for quick, quiet cleanups of everyday messes like crumbs, pet hair, cereal, dirt, and more
- Safe and effective multi-surface cleaning on carpets, rugs, and hard floors. Soft Bumper: Yes
- LIFTS PET HAIR: Simultaneously loosen and lift deeply embedded soil particles and pet hair for efficient...
- 18-INCH HEAD: The Extra wide (18 inch) head covers large areas quickly so less time in required to finish a...
- Chloe S
- Independently published
- 3X more dirt removal than vacuuming alone
- Eliminates pet odors & freshens with a light, clean scent
- Each squirt, in all its lovely non-toxic glory, delivers a mighty cleaning punch with naturally derived,...
- Grease and grime don't stand a chance with the cutting-edge green chemistry of Method's power green...
- IDEAL FOR ALL CRUMBY CLEANUPS: Need a quick touchup? No matter what the mess is from, you'll want to grab this...
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: The natural Fuller Quality bristle rotor brush has fabulous picks up power for pet hair,...
General advice when cleaning carpets and carpets
The easy absorption of dust and other substances that presents this type of essential elements to create a sense of comfort and complete the decoration of spaces, makes it necessary not only to know the best products to clean carpets of different compositions but to maintain their cleanliness in a habitual way with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
Depending on the traffic of people and within the daily cleaning of carpets, it is mandatory to perform this task before starting the day in lobbies, receptions, offices, and especially in hotel carpeted rooms where you have to ensure the best hygienic conditions for customers for your rest. Pass the machine regularly to clean carpets and carpets, making movements in longitudinal and transversal passes.
When the pieces begin to present a lackluster appearance, it is necessary to carry out a deep wash with professional equipment extraction injector washes that introduce wet foam to dissolve all the embedded dirt, then extract the remains of soap and unhealthy particles, to finish with quick drying.
Finally and before moving on to see the best products to clean carpets, it is important to know that, to extend the life of your most expensive and special pieces, it is best to pick them up when the season of good weather begins, thus avoiding the fastest wear of the colors made with natural pigments.
So before picking up the rugs in that season, perform a carpet cleaning , and roll them over themselves to avoid creases, wrapping them in a sheet or other cloth that protects them, and then store them in a dry place protected from light and insects, including bags of naphthalene or camphor, but without direct contact with the visible face of the carpets.
If you prefer to avoid work and have the best hygiene guarantee with the best techniques and products to clean carpets based on the type of fabric, dirt, and stains, which can also keep the pieces for you until next season, resort to a service Professional cleaning of carpets with pick up and delivery.
And now that we have told you some fundamental guidelines we can go on to see which are the best products to clean carpets both among those that you can buy and those that are usually found in all homes.
Clean carpets with basic products
▷ A good way to clean the stains immediately and prevent them from drying out, when wine, coffee or other drink has fallen, is to use basic products to clean carpets that you usually have or acquire anywhere quickly.
Mix warm water, neutral soap and a splash of vinegar to rub the stain, trying not to extend.
Finish by rinsing only with a cloth very drained in water, so as not to soak the area and prevent the formation of mold on carpets.
▷ When it comes to oil and grease stains, after removing excess dirt based on touches with absorbent paper, you can use other typical products to clean carpets such as sodium bicarbonate or common salt that will finish absorbing the liquid, and a Once dry, remove the excess with the vacuum cleaner. Sodium bicarbonate also eliminates odors caused by mold on carpets stored for a long time.
▷ Another remedy that can be effective within the products to clean carpets with grease or oil stains, is the talcum powder, which you should apply abundantly, allowing to dry, to later use the vacuum cleaner.
▷ If after applying this solution there is still some remaining stain, you can use warm water with ammonia, using three parts for one, and applying with a brush to help you rub on the impeller of the stain of the carpet. Then rinse with warm water and wait for it to dry to see the final result.
Products to clean carpets that you will find in supermarkets
The best-selling brands to clean carpets more deeply and soften the fibers are Vanish carpets and upholstery, Omino Bianco that even has a sponge for easy application, Cleans carpets and upholstery Green Forest, and the mark of all life Hurray dry foam, that our grandmothers already used. So, if you want to use these products to clean carpets, here we tell you how to use them:
First, you have to shake the container and then apply the product vaporizing at a distance of 80 cm., Helping you to spread it with a sponge moistened in water, but well-drained, or directly with which they carry some of these products to clean carpets.
You should wait until it dries completely before proceeding to remove the product, but it is important to have rubbed well before using the sponge to avoid stains that can be difficult to remove, so if the carpet is very large, it is best to start to apply the products in sections and rub at the same time before continuing with the next area.
Then use the vacuum to remove dust and residual dirt.
As you can see, there are many solutions to clean carpets, but always remember that it is better to resort to a professional cleaning service before trying products to clean valuable carpets because the supposed savings can cost you dearly.
In Cleaning If you are specialists in carpet cleaning at home, so you can request your budget without commitment, to enjoy this service in your company or hotel for much less than what you are thinking.