Steam cleaners are one of the best cleaning tools for your home. Steam at high temperature is directly responsible for sterilizing and sanitizing any type of surface or furniture in your home, without the need for chemicals and other harmful elements. In addition, the different cleaning parts make work easier, while a powerful boiler will save you time in cleaning. As a sample of these products, we find the Vaporetto Polti Smart 30. A complete product, easy to transport and which, thanks to its 1800 watts of power, heats the water at a high speed and allows a strong steam output to be continuously available. Something that Kärcher SC2 also offers you, equipped with a power of 1,500 watts and has a steam output of 3.5 bars of pressure. A complete model that can be used both for floors and for all types of surfaces, making it easier to reach the most complicated places without effort.
Top10 Deck Cleaner
- Cleans away ground-in dirt and stains
- Safe to use, contains no harsh chemicals
- Gentle Spray & Leave Cleaner, No Scrubbing, Rinsing or Power Washing
- Safe For Virtually Any Surface, Bleach-Free, Biodegradable, Non-Acidic, No Phosphates
- 32oz Bottle Spray & Forget House & Deck Cleaner with convenient Hose End Sprayer.
- Outdoor cleaner, ideal for cleaning siding, decks, stucco, brick, stone and more.
- Oxygenated bleach cleans wood surfaces and improves absorption of wood stains
- Removes stains caused by mold and mildew
- Meets the rigorous criteria of the U.S. EPA's Safer Choice Program
- Safer, non-toxic and biodegradable formula
- CLEANS & OPENS PORES OF WOOD SURFACES BEFORE STAINING - This safe, oxygenated bleach deep cleans wood surfaces...
- REMOVES GRAYING FROM WEATHERED WOOD - This powerful wood deck cleaner not only cleans the wood, but will...
- Steel handle with convenient hanger tip screws right into the floor scrub
- Perfectly flat scrubber head to get water and dirt out of deep cracks and rough surfaces
- Non-caustic, Non-acidic, Contains no bleach
- Safe on any outdoor surface
- Use to clean stains caused by moss or algae, or other organic debris from your composite decking
- As you spray the Spray n Clean on your deck you will see instantly that the stains are disappearing
- Pressure Washer Concentrate Formula
- Biodegradable, non-toxic bleach-free
What is the best steam cleaner of 2019?
Technology and science were merged to develop steam cleaners that, in addition to cleaning the dirtiest surfaces without the use of detergents or chemical products, guarantees disinfection of them. Here is the list of the best cleaners of 2019 recommended by users, to help you make an excellent investment.
What is the best steam cleaner in the market?
Steam cleaning allows you to remove dirt from your home and disinfect it without the need for chemicals or leaving your fingers in the process. Quality products with which to change the way you clean your home without sacrificing comfort. If you want to know more about these models, you just have to look at the features that we highlight in our guide to buy the best steam cleaner. A few guidelines with which it is much easier to find the perfect product for your home, without complications.
Type of cleaner
If we see any comparison of steam cleaners on the market, it is easy to distinguish between the two main types that exist today: hand-held models and sled-type models, similar to conventional vacuum cleaners as far as their design is concerned.
In the case of hand-held models, these have the advantage of being easier to carry, so they are suitable for cleaning small corners in the kitchen or bathroom. They are products with deposits and adjusted weights and that must have good mobility so you can work comfortably in any environment. It is also a cheaper product than almost any sled model.
Regarding these sled models, in this case, the design is similar to that of a conventional vacuum cleaner. The boiler has wheels to move it wherever we want, while the hose has a good size to move it wherever you want, being a product designed to work on large surfaces such as for cleaning floors, textiles, and other elements. However, if the supply of accessories is adequate, it is also easy to work in complicated places.
Power and capacity
The second important aspect when it comes to knowing how much steam cleaner costs, or adapting the purchase to your specific need, is the power and capacity of the product. Two aspects that go hand in hand and that really establish what is the cleaning capacity that we are going to achieve with a given product.
Starting with the power, this is the one that heats the water as it happens with steam irons and other similar products. A high power allows us to heat the water at a higher speed and start cleaning before. This high power also makes it easier to have a constant steam flow and with an adequate grammage, which makes it easier to remove dirt.
For reference, a power of about 600 watts is sufficient for hand-held models, while, in the sled models, it should be around 1,000 watts, for reference. Also check the output pressure of the equipment, because the higher it is, the stronger this steam will come out and more dirt will start. This pressure is measured in power bars.
As a companion to the heating system, we have the water tank, which supplies the same to generate the steam. In this case, the capacity of the deposit marks how long we will be able to clean our home. Again, this capacity depends on the model we are evaluating, being smaller in the hand models and larger in the sled models. In the first, the capacity does not usually reach half a liter, to give also good mobility, while in the sled models this round the liter, although some models reach 3 liters. In this case, it is advisable to choose a capacity appropriate to the specific need for cleaning that you have, to have a greater comfort of use.
The last aspect that we must evaluate, even if we are evaluating an economic steam cleaner, are the accessories that the product incorporates. Among other things, because these accessories are, in many cases, those that give real benefit to the product.
Among these accessories, you can not miss different nozzles that help to reach easily the most hidden corners of your home. In this case, we have the concentrator nozzles, which intensify the steam output, or the closed brush, of small size, which is used for upholstery.
We must also have accessories with mop or cloth, which help us to clean floors or tiles easily, as well as large pieces, typical of the sled models, with which the cleaning of floors is even easier. By the way, take advantage of this aspect to also review the size of the hose, which in both models should be long enough to move and clean comfortably.