This first model of the electric pad in a power 100 W societies, three temperature levels and measures 305 mm X 345 mm. If you are looking to buy a quality electric blanket, this model is what you need. In addition, there is also the category of cheap electric blankets because it has a cost so low that it will cost you to believe.
Top10 Electric Blanket
- WARM AND COZY: This Sunbeam Twin Quilted Fleece Heated Blanket is made of soft, 100% polyester in a channel...
- EASY TO USE: The EasySet Pro Controller includes 10 heat settings so you can choose just the right warmth, and...
- 👍 Full-body Comfort & Fast Heating - The heated throw blanket (50*60 inches) cuddles you...
- 👍 Luxuriously Soft - The side with silky flannel and the other side with sherpa shu velveteen bring...
- INCLUDES: (1) Microplush reversible electric heated throw with 5 heat settings
- MATERIALS: Made from ultra-soft 100% polyester brushed microplush that reverses to a plush, cozy, Sherpa...
- WARM AND SOOTHING: This soft Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual side controllers, each with 10...
- EASY TO USE: The EasySet Pro Controller gives you control over heat levels, while dual-sided ThermoFine...
- Reversible blanket with polyester sherpa and micromink sides
- Can be used as a bedspread or throw
- ComfortTec Controller with digital display and push button controls.
- Pre-heat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime; Plushness: 4 millimeter
- Indulge in the rich softness of the Queen Size Sunbeam Premium Soft Velvet Plush Heated Blanket
- Size: Queen (84" X 90") (213 cm X 228 cm)
- Relax on the sofa, recliner, or anywhere with the extra warmth of this heated throw, featuring ThermoFine...
- Electric throw blanket is made of soft, cuddly machine-washable, dryer-safe fleece
- ComfortTec Controller with digital display and push button controls
- Pre-heat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime
- Sunbeam, America's #1 Electric Heated Blanket! Turn down your thermostat and still relax in warmth and comfort
- Fleece Throw: Extra Soft comfortable fabric; Made from 100 percent Polyester
What is an electric blanket?
An electric blanket is a device that will become our key ally when temperatures drop, especially useful in winter. It will help us to relax, at the same time that they will offer us a very pleasant warmth.
In case you want to buy electric blankets, you should know that in the market there are a number of different options, so you have to weigh certain criteria such as heat regulation capacity, which has a good security system to avoid overheating that result in accidents, that has the right size to cover us, in addition to choosing a quality material that can stand the test of time.
How should they be used?
The electric blanket will be used depending on what we want to achieve with it.
-If we want to buy an electric blanket to warm up in the coldest months, we will only have to choose one that has enough dimensions to cover us completely. They will be connected to the electrical outlet, we wait for them to warm up and they will be ready to be used, without any kind of complication.
– Now, some models are more thought to treat certain specific pains. This case is more delicate since we will have to make sure beforehand that the blanket is designed to give it that use, and that it will not cause the problem. They may offer some relief … but you must remember that it is not an infrared lamp, so the blanket itself may not suffice.
Advantages of using electric blankets
It will be easier to fall asleep
The heat is very relaxing; On the one hand, it is able to relieve our muscles, as well as relieve the pain of certain joints. That is why it will be easier for us to fall asleep while we use them.
Some models have a knob with which you can regulate the temperature in several options. What is usually done is to heat the bed for when we get into it and then reduce it, keeping the heat, but avoiding it to be excessive.
Another key to buying an electric blanket is that they are designed for all types of beds: we can find some individual models, with dimensions of 90cm, while others heat up larger beds perfectly. These latest models are much more advanced, having up to two controls to control the temperature.
Many people feel somewhat reluctant to use this type of device while they sleep, thinking that an accident may occur and we would not even notice it. All models of current electric blankets have an automatic disconnection, to avoid overheating. They will be disconnected, either when the temperature rises a lot, or when a certain time has passed.
Easy to wash
Although it seems incredible, they are also very easy to wash, being able to do it without complications in the washing machine. You just have to separate the electrical connection from the blanket.
We recommend you to bet on a model that is made of cotton; in this way, you will achieve the maximum resistance to the passage of time, as well as a great softness that will help you sleep at night.
The electric blanket price is very economical since it will practically cost the same as a traditional blanket. Unlike other air conditioning units, this is very economical.
If we want to get an even cheaper price, but not sacrificing quality, we can buy an electric blanket online, for example in our store.
Types of electric blankets
Mattress cover: These covers are identical to the standard mattress, but have integrated heating, which is achieved through a cable system. A much more uniform heat is achieved throughout the entire bed.
Blankets/quilts: They are the most common type of electric blanket. The blankets or quilts are placed above the rest of the garments, instead of going underneath. They have the advantage of needing as little wiring as possible, in addition to heating much faster than other options.
Blanket: A standard blanket, which can be wrapped, for example, simply on our shoulders or lap. We are struck by how versatile they are to use, in addition to being able to move them from one side to another without difficulty. Unlike other blankets, they are not meant to be used in bed, but rather in other places in the house, such as on the sofa. They have the particularity that they consume much less than the previous types, but always maintaining comfort at the top.
Depending on the use we are thinking of giving, we can choose electric blankets according to what we need.