A griddle consists of a large, flat surface that is designed for cooking. The surface is made of a coating that is usually non-stick. An electric griddle has an inbuilt heating system that is powered by electricity.
An electric griddle is usually used to make foods for breakfast such as bacon, pancakes and French toast. There are many electric griddles in the mark. As per the consumer report in these are the top 10 best electric griddles.
Top 10 Electric Griddle
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans...
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base...
- Extra-Large Capacity - Cook for the whole family! The 8-serving cooking area offers 200 square inches of...
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface - The durable non-stick cooking surface allows for easy cooking and fast cleanup
- Cool Touch base on the front and both sides. Ceramic nonstick surface. Fully immersible with the heat control...
- Slide-out drip tray. Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and no-hassle cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control detached - low profile design
- 200 SQUARE INCH COOKING SURFACE: Plenty of room for all your breakfast favorites and beyond.
- DURATHON CERAMIC NONSTICK COATING: Cooking surface is four times more durable than traditional nonstick, is...
- The heavy cast aluminum base with premium nonstick surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Built-in backstop ledge for convenient food handling
- Extra-large griddle-great for every meal and entertaining
- Special textured ceramic cooking surface provides enhanced nonstick performance and easier cleaning
- Extra-large cooking surface makes enough for the entire family. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free...
- Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Low-profile buffet server. Griddle features a big...
- Compact electric griddle with 8-1/2" x 10-1/2" nonstick cooking surface
- Made of cast aluminum that resists warping & distributes heat evenly
- Electric griddle with large cooking surface (19" x 12.5")
- Variable heat settings from Keep Warm (176 ) to 425. Easy-to-use temperature control plug clicks when inserted...
How to Choose the Best Electric Griddle
Size: When cooking, people have different needs. Some cook small meals for their family members. Others cook large meals for parties and other social events. If you are shopping for a new electric griddle, look for a brand that will satisfy your needs. It should be of the right size. If you cook eight meals per session, buying a four-meal griddle is a poor decision.
Performance: Always check the performance of your griddle of choice before buying. What is its wattage? Does it have a non-stick surface that cooks most foods without sticking? Never sacrifice the latter. It will improve the quality of the food you cook on a day-to-day basis. High watt electric griddles with adjustable thermostats are also ideal. They burn hotter. They also cook most types of foods without issues.
Safety: When choosing an electric griddle, always keep personal safety in mind. Look for a model with cool-touch handles. They are easy to use in homes and restaurants. Stable brands with quality electrical systems are also ideal. They are safe to operate indoors and outdoors.
Conclusion: Do not let the worn out pan that you have at home to compromise how you cook for your family members. Reputable electric griddles such as the 10 we have reviewed work best. They are easy to set up. Their durable bases also have non-stick cooking surfaces that work well.
What Is an Electric Griddle?