In the modern kitchen, the food processor has become the perfect tool to prepare any type of dishes. The wide variety of accessories available together with the capacity of them allow saving time leaving the dishes practically prepared and ready only for cooking. This can be achieved, for example, with the Philips HR7778 / 00 model, the most valued at the moment. This product has 1000 watts of power and a bowl of 3.4 liters along with a pitcher of 2.2 liters perfect for large families. It has a wide range of accessories made of stainless steel, which facilitates cleaning. Closely followed is the product Bosch MUM48CR1, second option according to consumers, which has 600 watts of power and a capacity of about 3.5 liters. It has a wide range of accessories to cut, grate or beat so that the food is prepared to your liking.
Top 10 Food Processor
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and...
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function...
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" and "off/pulse" buttons
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing - no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- 200 Watt Power Pod
- Effortlessly mince, chop, grind and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparation or final touches
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Interchangeable 450-watt power pod
- 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE. No difficult twisting or locking - just stack the bowl and blade on the base, then place the...
- FRESH INGREDIENTS IN ONE STEP. Simply press the patented lid for chopping action.
- 12-CUP LARGE CAPACITY: 12-cup (1.8L) food processor with 500W motor is powerful enough for most jobs and the...
- 4 PRESS BUTTONS OPERATION: "Off" "Low Speed" "High Speed" " Pulse Button".The low speed is for soft food such...
What is the best food processor in 2019?
Have you ever wondered how much of your day-to-day you invest in chopping food? It would be all easier and faster if you had an appliance that would accomplish that task, that’s why we want to present you with the best quality-price food processors according to the users:
What is the best food processor in the market?
Nowadays, there are countless food processors. Some of them have so many characteristics that consumers find it extremely difficult to choose the one that best suits their needs and budget.
For that reason, we have prepared this guide to buying the best food processor in which we detail everything that is important when choosing which one to buy. Keep reading, so you can make a comparison of appropriate food processors.
Which food processor is better?
We can not say that a certain model is the best food processor since everything depends on your needs, but the following characteristics must be evaluated if you want to buy a cheap and at the same time useful food processor.
This feature is directly related to your needs; If the food processor uses it to prepare food for 2, you will not need a device with as much capacity as one who cooks for five or six people.
The size of a food processor is often also related to its price: the larger, the more expensive. In this aspect, do not be fooled at first sight; some come with so many accessories (some of which you’ll never use) that look very large, but then the capacity of your bowl or glass is not so much. Find out your true capacity.
Although many people think that a food processor and a blender are the same, they are not. The level of revolutions of a processor is much lower than that of a blender, but this does not mean that it is less powerful, rather it has the advantage that it is more apt to chop and crush solids.
Power is very important if you are going to handle large amounts of food or if you are going to use it intensively. The more power the processor has, the faster and finer you can chop, there will be less risk of overheating and you will also be able to knead better if you have that function. In your comparison, investigate if the model has more than one speed; This can be a very favorable point for certain processors.
When we say that design is important when choosing the best food processor, we do not mean whether it looks elegant or if it combines with the rest of the appliances; And that depends on your tastes about it. We refer to having certain features that will benefit you greatly.
For example, it is important to have a wide mouth for food entry, this allows you to enter fruits, vegetables, pieces of meat and fish, without having to chop previously or do not have to make small pieces.
Also, make sure that the processor is easy to operate. It does not help that it has thousands of functions if it is going to be difficult to use them. At least the most important functions such as start, stop, change of speed must be accessible with just a touch.
Because the blades and other accessories of the processors are usually sharp, it is important that the processor has security measures that prevent activation by accident or while it is not properly closed. This will prevent you from not only leaving the food scattered throughout the kitchen but also preventing accidents. There are also models with safety systems that prevent the appliance from being damaged by overheating.
How much does a processor cost? The price of a processor can be in a wide range, there are very cheap and there are very high range and, therefore, much more expensive. To a large extent, the price is directly related to the accessories included in the device.
One should be cautious when buying cheap food processors because generally these come only with the basic accessories and the rest of the accessories are sold separately, sometimes at quite high prices or, worse, there are no such accessories and the functions are very basic
What accessories are indispensable?
The indispensable accessories are determined by your needs of users. Some people will settle for a food processor that stings not to do it manually, while others look for food processors that sting, scratch, make slices, etc. Some of the most common accessories that you must decide if they are important for you are: blade in the shape of “S” (used to chop), disk to scratch, disc to slice, rod to beat and / or knead, disk to cut in Juliana, extractor / juicer, among others.
The really important thing when selecting a food processor is to choose one to which you are going to give utility, for example, put to work the robot to chop an onion probably not convenient, but if you learn to use the processor as your “assistant” in the kitchen, it will not only lighten your work, you will mess less and everything will be faster. Do not forget to consider the cleaning process and the size of the processor, if it is very expensive, will end up in a closet or in the storage room.