If you have little space in the kitchen, buy a portable plate, it is the perfect solution to be able to install and consistently cook with simple use, thus saving time in the process.
This type of plates is different from the glass-ceramic model. This has advantages that you can move almost anywhere in the kitchen. Now, when it comes to going to the market and buying this very effective appliance, you need to visualize the comparisons of the different products you can find to invest in the best, thus achieving a 100% quality product.
Top 10 Portable Induction Cooktop
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments; 1800W power to meet...
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set...
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity - standard in all homes; lightweight and...
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10...
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec...
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and...
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION: Simply turn the control dial to adjust the power level or temperature once the...
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power usage from 100 W to 1800 W; the highest setting of 1800 W...
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready...
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25" x...
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2...
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking...
- 5 Pre-Programmed Settings: Warm Milk, Soup, Stir Fry, Fry, Hot Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- Includes a 10.5" Hard Anodized Fry Pan; 12" heat-resistant cooking surface; 8" heating coil; 3 Wattage...
- 52 temp settings from 100°F -575°F in 10°increments; 6 pre-programmed temperature settings; Uses up to 70%...
- DUAL INDUCTION BURNER-Cook more food in less time. This one is ideal for big or busy families who are busy and...
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE: To be used anywhere with electricity, the 1800-Watt portable induction cooktop is the...
How much money should I spend on my portable induction plate?
Currently, there are models that are highly functional and others that only do what is necessary, to buy the one that best suits your budget you must first know the differences of both.
- Cheaper portable induction plates (less than € 50) – It is a type of quality that meets the necessary for your cooking function, are almost always programmable and with the ability to always keep the food in a viable state and then consume.
- Portable induction plates of better quality (more € 50) – The plates of better quality have greater capacity, power and above all temperature adjustment which makes it a useful tool for the kitchen.
How to use a portable induction plate?
Until now you know the prices of the induction plates, but before buying it is good to know its use and how to save that the energy consumption is not excessive.
- Select the container – Cooking with an induction plate, you must take into account if the pan, pot or any appliance that you put on the plate are viable.
- Place the container – After checking your container, place it directly on your plate.
- Choose the power – Cook with your most viable power levels, with that you will be able to know how fast you want to cook.
- Use the timer – It’s a way to cook as long as you want, thus cooking safely.
- Disconnect your induction plate – When you see your food fully ready, turn it off directly on the off button.
Best brands of Portable Induction Plates
If you are looking for information on the best brands look no further, here you have the best by far:
- Portable induction plates Jata – An ideal brand that shows the most feasible way to know that quality is not expensive, never cheat yourself. When you want quality products you must select and go with the best ones. The Jata brand is always characterized by providing quality and good prices to its consumers.
- Portable induction plates Silvercrest – In the market of portable plates, few are the brands that represent unique models, this brand offers the market plates with excellent quality that facilitates the consumer’s handling and ease of use without any detail.
- Orbegozo portable induction plates – If you want to acquire an induction cooker with simple operations, Orbegozo brings you a variety of ranges where you can get both high, medium and low range. Being a unique opportunity to buy quality at a gift price.
- Fagor portable induction plates – Little is said about the Fagor brand in the market, but induction plates for kitchens are fully functional when used at home. It has different capacities, power and above all simplicity when using it.
Where can you buy a portable induction plate?
Getting this appliance in the market is very easy nowadays, however, the problem is that the media that offer the product are almost always not safe, that is why you will know the safest platforms to acquire your portable plate.
- Amazon Portable Induction Boards – Currently Amazon is the platform that online shows a variety of models and brands of different products very practical for people. As for induction plates, there are a variety of ranges of unlimited form, being a way to buy quality easily.
- Induction plates Lidl portable – Buy expensive in the long run cheap, is a slogan that maintains this online store Lidl, always show various designs of plates allowing the consumer to select the one he wants with highly usable offers.
- Carrefour portable induction plates – It always brings a variety of plates. Most of them are low-end, the bad thing about this platform is that its products are limited, which means you must be careful to take advantage of the offers.
- MediaMarkt portable induction hobs – For observing portable hob models, Media Markt is the platform that can enable you to achieve this in a few simple steps. A secure website that always offers the availability and peace of mind that the product will reach your hands.
- El Corte Inglés portable induction hobs – Platform that shows products from this low-end sector, being a unique opportunity if you have not bought this appliance before and want to try it for the first time. Here your filtering allows you to search by brands and prices for any design you are looking for.
- Ikea portable induction plates – A website where at the level of kitchen products, does not yet show a high variety. Now, the few products of the sector that offer are of quality and good range. Being a platform that should always be aware if you are looking to acquire this type of homemade product.
Advantages of using a portable induction hob
Certain advantages and disadvantages always come with each appliance, in the case of the plates for portable kitchens, they show a list of viable advantages for you.
What are the advantages of using a portable induction plate? Its advantages are:
- Easy handling, it does not have any complexity when using it continuously the process is quick and easy.
- You save time, thanks to your time you can stop cooking whatever you want whether it is rice, soup, pasta, chicken, meat, potatoes, and other foods.
- Multiple options, you can select different powers which ensures that the process increases much faster.
- It consumes little energy, for its speed and for its auto shutdown, the energy consumption is controlled.
- It heats the diameter, the good news is that in the induction plates the spots will disappear because it only heats the diameter itself and not other places.