At the time of selecting the ideal hand vacuum for cleaning any space in your home, office or whatever site you want to leave impeccable and without any trace of dirt, it is essential to take into account certain peculiarities, such as They are your needs, your preference, budget and availability in the market.
As there is an infinite plurality of types, designs, brands, and colors of vacuum cleaners, there is a huge diversity of preferences among users who, generally, but there to look for the most powerful vacuum cleaner, seek that which is considerably more practical no matter what the minimum neither size and power, and it is here where the hand vacuum cleaner is considered the ideal ally to solve all your cleaning inconveniences.
Top 10 Stick Vacuum
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4...
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard...
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick-ups with multipurpose versatility
- 2 in 1 Cord-Free Convenience: Without the hassle of a cord, still provides an impressive 7Kpa of power to give...
- Powerful Cleaning on All Floor Types: Up to 25 minutes of fade-free suction. Transition the power from hard...
- Ultra-lightweight. At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- Home & Car Detail Kit. Micro tools that clean the tiniest of spaces.
- 350W Digital Motor: ultra-quiet powerful suction up to 110-watt,which is 4 times than ordinary DC motor...
- 2.87lbs Lightweight Main Body: light weight perfect for heavy work from floor to ceiling.
- 3 Vacuums in 1: Not every mess calls for the superhero cleaning strength of an upright - whether for a...
- Ready, Set, Go: Take the chore out of cleaning with this lightweight, ready-when-you-are bagless stick vacuum...
- 【SUPER CLEANING POWER】ONSON LATEST VERSION supports quiet, powerful 100-watt suction in MAX mode, suck up...
- 【CORDLESS CONVENIENCE】Wireless design help you get rid of hassle of a cord, and still provides an...
- Cord-free, Hassle-free, Powerful suction
- Up to 30 minutes' run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Rechargeable cordless convenience. Provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home. Charges in 4 hours...
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 7.5 pounds.
- ►600W stick vacuum cleaner with 15kpa powerful suction, perfect for marble, tile and hardwood floor!Pick up...
- ►Weighs just 4.8 lbs: this 2-in-1 stick and handheld vacuum is lightweight. Carry this lightweight vacuum...
The quality of cleaning that a vacuum cleaner gives you is not going to be achieved otherwise. Sweep with broom serves to collect half the dust and spread the other half, so forget about if you are allergic or if you have a baby at home. A vacuum cleaner solves it. You only have to decide between the different types that are on the market: sled, without cables, intelligent robot and dry/wet suction.
Quiet, we help you decide. We have compared the different types and models and we show you the most successful ones in 2019. After knowing what the current vacuum cleaners offer you, you will not want to hear about sweeping your house anymore.
How a vacuum works
An electric vacuum cleaner manages to attract the external air charged with dust just by expelling the indoor air through a fan. By expelling the interior air through an outlet of the vacuum cleaner, it creates a vacuum in its interior that causes the outside air to enter through the nozzle to fill it.
The faster the fan blows the air inside the vacuum cleaner, the faster the dust-laden outside air comes in, that is, the stronger the suction. Likewise, the narrower the nozzle through which the outside air enters the vacuum cleaner, the more suction force is produced.
The dust-laden outside air enters the vacuum, traverses the bag that traps dust and lets in clean air that is now going to be blown out by the fan.
I buy a vacuum cleaner. What do I have to take into account?
There are issues common to all models and others that interest you depending on which you want to buy. We are going to make a review of the most important ones so that you have them at the time of choosing.
It will give you the measure of your aspirated capacity. In principle, a vacuum cleaner with more watts will have higher efficiency. It’s what you’re interested in, is not it?
The power is what in principle tells us if the vacuum cleaner is going to have or not have “strength”. However, it is convenient to see if the manufacturer specifies the suction capacity. According to the brand, the power may be better or worse used. And eye that affects electrical consumption.
Another nuance: keep in mind that great power of aspirate can be difficult to manage according to what circumstances. In those cases it is essential that they have a good regulator, beyond the flange that some of them bring in the tube, to let a little air escape and loosen the pressure.
2. Size, weight, mobility
The space you have to store your vacuum cleaner at home is a determining factor that will limit your options. If you have little room, vertical vacuums and robots are the best options.
For a large house without storage problems, you can consider more bulky models. And how much do you have to weigh? Like everything, it depends. How big is your house? Do you have more than one plant or slopes? Keep in mind that moving the vacuum cleaner is a job and the weight counts. If you have to walk up and down steps with a heavy vacuum cleaner, you may end up saving it in a closet so you do not use it anymore, no matter how much machine it is.
In any case:
- If you buy it with cable, look how many meters it offers because that will mark the radius of action without having to go looking for plugs around the house.
- If you have wheels, check the size and angles of rotation. The larger, the easier the displacement will be.
- Check the measures of the handle. You are especially interested if you are a tall person. A device that is too small will make you work bending your back and, believe us, it’s not a good idea.
Without a good filter, a part of the dust that we aspire will not end up in the tank but will return to the air of the room, with which our aspirate loses efficiency.
You should know that some devices have HEPA (High-Efficiency Particle Arrester) filters. It is an air filtering system that ensures a greater capacity to trap all the microparticles of the dust. And it ensures that the air that we return to the room is clean, something essential for people with allergy problems.
Especially if you live in a small apartment, the sound of a working vacuum cleaner can be a torture, so the number of decibels marked by the manufacturer is an important reference.
There are brands that place special emphasis on this point and have produced silent models. It’s not that they do not have sound, but at least they do not look like a jet plane. The most likely thing is that closing the door or you find out what is working.
At the end of your search, this word must be because it is fundamental. You have to find a vacuum cleaner that you feel comfortable with.
That the grips to work are ergonomic, that the device moves easily, that you do not break your back every time you have to vacuum, that you have a comfortable handle to transport it, that you do not feel too lazy to get it out of the closet … Details of that type They will make your life easier.