Enter our online store and take advantage of our offers in wine accessories. Enjoy the lifestyle of wine to the fullest means accessories as fine as the most expensive wines, but at a fraction of the price with our offers.
Products designed by and for people who love wine. We have the elegant, the modern, wine accessories that you simply can not find anywhere else to get corks, chill, pour, preserve and get a higher education in wine appreciation.
We offer a complete line of wine accessories for your home, bar and/or restaurant. We have a large selection of openers and corkscrews, plugs and coolers. Some wine accessories for every taste.
Top 10 Wine Opener
- Cordless Electric Wine Bottle opener - removes the cork in seconds
- This attractive Electric Wine opener features a stainless steel housing with a transparent shell surrounding...
- COMBINING FUNCTION AND STYLE, this sturdy wine bottle opener feels substantial in the hand and looks elegant...
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDLE makes this bottle opener and corkscrew comfortable to grasp and effortless to...
- Lever removes cork in seconds with two easy motions
- Works with natural and synthetic corks
- COMBINING FUNCTION AND STYLE, this sturdy wine bottle opener feels substantial when held in your hand and...
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDLE makes this classic bottle opener and corkscrew comfortable to grasp and...
- FOR THE TOUGHEST CORKSCREW | 100% LEAD-FREE ZINC ALLOY: When you get our corkscrew in your hands, you'll feel...
- ERGONOMIC EASY-GRIP DESIGN FOR EASY PULLING: Waiter's corkscrews usually require about 50-100 pounds of...
- - OPEN YOUR BOTTLE IN A WINK! No struggles with broken and stubborn corks any more! It's never been so easy to...
- - THIS 4 PIECE WINE TOOLS SET will make your life easier. Due to its excellent design it looks awesome in any...
- ★ BEST WINE OPENER SET: Contains essential wine accessories for opening and enjoying your wine - rabbit wine...
- ★ EASY TO USE: Manual rabbit lever wine opener removes cork in seconds with simple motions. Wine aerator...
- AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR EVERYBODY! - Our 3-1 corkscrew and bottle opening gadget is the ideal solution that can...
- SLEEK & MODERN DESIGN! - With a comfort rosewood grip handle and a sturdy, heavyduty, stainless steel body,...
- ★ The new air pump wine opener is a simple, easy and fast way to open up a bottle of wine without the hassle...
- ★ The most efficient and convenient way to open a wine bottle. No pulling, twisting, or broken cork pieces....
- Handles grab and hold the bottle.
- Push the lever down to plunge the corkscrew deep into the cork.
Essential wine accessories in 2019
Wine is a dynamic spirit and, for the best experience, requires extra special care, storage, and service. These indispensable accessories range from tools designed to help you unwind and enjoy your wine to decorative accessories designed to improve the presentation and overall enjoyment of the drink.
Wine accessories: to cover the bottle
The taste of a wine depends on many factors, including even the way you open the bottle. To avoid compromising the tasting experience, it is advisable to have suitable wine accessories that you can find in our online store.
Electric or manual corkscrew? You decide
Traditionally, corks have been used to seal wine bottles. The corkscrews drill the cork and wind it down. The user applies force to the tool, and the leverage of the handle helps to open the cork.
Designs vary: a waiter’s corkscrew has an elegant, curved handle that gives it a formal feel. The winged corkscrews, on the other hand, have more of a bar feel and an elaborate shape with the same ease of use.
The electric corkscrews eliminate even the minimum work to open the bottle. All forms of the corkscrew have a place to serve the wine with elegance, by reviewing our online store you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
What to Look for in Purchasing a Wine Opener
They say that a wine lover partakes of at least one glass of wine a day. In enjoying the wine, the person is accompanied either by friends, by families or by no one else but himself. What people forget to include is that one thing that a regular wine drinker would always have with him, and that is the wine opener. Way back, the wine opener is described as a simple handheld corkscrew.
1. Simplify and Classify the Wine Openers According to Style
There are almost a thousand types of wine opener available. But these options could be decreased by categorizing these wine openers into the basic styles.
Waiter Style Wine Opener
The wine opener that requires the least amount of money to purchase is the waiter style wine opener. It is named from the way people have familiarized themselves with the kind of wine opener waiters from restaurants and other fine dining establishments have been using to open the wine bottle. This type of wine opener is usually a portion of a multi-tool or a multi-function pocket knife.
Butterfly Wine Opener
The next kind of wine opener is the butterfly wine opener. Also called as the winged corkscrew, the main focus of this wine opener is to quickly open a wine bottle, with as minimal effort as possible. Just like the waiter style, this is fairly affordable and small, allowing it to be carried and stored anywhere. Instructions on how to use this are relatively easy though a beginner might find it difficult to actually use one. Precision is required in using this; a person should know where to precisely put the wine opener upon the cork so that he would be successful in removing it. Another problem in using this is that this model has the possibility of shredding. This model is considered the most durable of all.
Lever Style Wine Opener
Another kind of wine opener is the lever style wine opener. In relation to the first two mentioned wine opener, the lever style, or the rabbit wine opener, is substantially more expensive. They are an improvement in that they are easy to use even for beginners. The lever style ensures that opening the battle need not be hard; the user feels no resistance in opening the bottle with this model.
Tabletop / Table Mounted wine openers
Tabletop wine openers, or the table mounted wine opener, are another classification of wine openers. They are more expensive than the lever style and are the favorite for personal bar purposes. The method of using the table top wine opener is similar to the lever style but the table top weighs more and is also larger. This would become an issue when a person has not considered where it will be placed before purchasing them.
Electric Wine Openers
The last kind of wine openers is the electric wine openers. It is typically much more expensive than the other traditional type of wine opener. They are, however, quite easy to use and are made to be stored after usage. They could also just be left in the counter and become part of the décor as most of these wine openers are beautifully and intricately made. This kind of wine opener allows the user to do almost nothing, unlike the mechanical ones.
2. Determine Whether the Price Really Matters
Just like in any purchasing scenario, the price that the buyer could commit to purchasing the wine opener would sometimes become the major criteria in looking and picking an item. This may not stand true in wine openers. Though there are some that purchase the wine with practicality in mind, most of the time, wine lovers would not care what is written on the price tag of the wine opener. They prefer to look at the style of the model and the ease of use.
3. Identify Where and When the Wine Opener Would Be Used
Though wine openers are a good investment that should last a few years or so, it would not hurt to indulge more on style rather than durability. This thinking would work best for those who love to showcase their wine collection and every now and then tend to open a wine bottle or two to impress the guest. For the purpose of an image of grandeur and the likes, one should buy the table top or electric wine openers. For practicality and for the occasional users, the rabbit lever or butterfly would do.