It’s probably the most respectable title you’ll ever have: ‘Parent’. But it won’t feel glamorous or remarkable every day. That bundle of joy in your arms comes with many challenges. So here’s one huge benefit of living in the 21st century: Technology can make a lot of things easier to embrace it.
Your child’s feeding times are some of the most important parts of the day. It keeps them healthy but can also help you find a routine faster. But that only happens if you get everything done in time. So let one of the best bottle warmers 2018 has to offer to help you cope a little better. Below we reviewed some impressive ones.
Top 10 Bottle Warmer
- Gently and evenly heats - no hotspots as the milk circulates during warming. The voltage is 110-120V
- Works with all Phillips Avent bottles, toddler cups, and most food jars
- VERSATILE: Quickly warms breast milk, formula, and baby food jars. Sanitizes multiple pacifiers at once.
- SIMPLE PREP: Prefill the water vial to desired amount and then store in warmer - no need to measure in the...
- SUPER FAST HEATING MODE: With 500W power, baby bottle warmer is able to heat up milk gently & evenly in the...
- 2 IN 1 TO USE & ACCURATE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 2 mode to switch, fast heating mode to warm milk and...
- Easy-to-use LCD Control Panel features an easy-touch keypad plus a one-button start function
- Effectively warms several bottles before water refilling is necessary
- ❤6-IN-1 Multifunction: Dual bottle warmer can defrost breast milk, keep warm and heat baby foods, heat...
- ❤Large Capacity & Double Bottle Design：Different from other's one bottle design，the baby bottle warmer...
- ❤ 3-in-1 Baby Bottle Warmer--- Help you warm milk at 104°F, heat baby food at 158°F and sterilize baby...
- ❤ Preprogrammed Overheating Prevention--- If the water in the reservoir boils away due to wrong operation,...
- Electric Baby Bottle and Food Warmer heats quickly and evenly, to preserve nutrients that are vital to your...
- Easy to use, simply add water
- BOTTLE WARMER 3-in-1 -- Just need one device,you can warm milk at 104°F, heat baby food at 158°F and...
- EASY TO CLEAN -- Work with the Stainless steel liner of the baby bottle warmer, it would be vey easy to clean...
- Steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly
- Helps prevent loss of nutrients (which can occur during microwaving)
- Thermal flask securely stores hot water, for warming on the go
- Baby bottle travel warmer is portable and convenient, no electricity needed
Features to Consider in Good Bottle Warmers
You’ve probably heard parents purchase many unnecessary items while they prepare for the baby’s coming. Believe me, a bottle warmer doesn’t fall into this category.
Bottle warmers—and some that are effective to warm up food too—make feeding times easier so you can focus on other important tasks. And since the milk’s temperature is vital you can’t get this wrong. You don’t want to burn your child’s delicate tongue or offer too cold liquids. He or she may refuse to drink it which ruins your routine and leaves the baby hungry.
Aren’t They All the Same?
If you really want effortless feeding times don’t simply pick the first bottle warmer you find on a store shelf. Technological developments have empowered manufacturers to add handy features that are definitely worth the investment. Now you can find one that makes sense in your context and will suit your lifestyle.
Here’s an example: If you’re fond of traveling you must get a warmer that will work in the car and may not even need electricity. This enables you to carry one with your usual hobbies even after Baby has arrived.
Read through the list of features and see what’s applicable to your lifestyle. There’s no point in paying for something you’ll never use:
- Sterilizing feature
- Night light
- Bottle cooler
- Activation via your Smartphone
- Keeping milk warm for long periods
Ease of Use
Above all, it must be user-friendly. When your baby is screaming for milk you don’t want to be frustrated with complicated procedures, too small buttons or the need to measure liquids to the last drop.
You’ll be holding your baby in your arms most of the times while using your bottle warmer. Is it safe to have around children and does it have guidelines in place that will prevent the milk overheating? You can’t serve scalding hot milk.
And when you’re done making a bottle you know you need an easy cleanup procedure. New parents don’t have the luxury of free time—or energy—to tend to messes and scrubbing. Make sure your bottle warmer complements your parenting instead of making it more difficult than before. Now let’s get shopping.
Guide to Buying the Best Bottle Warmer
Why Do You Need a Bottle Warmer?
Yes, this is luxury living but it’s convenience you shouldn’t say no to. You know how grumpy you can get when you have to wait in line at a restaurant. Why put your child through that agony if his or her milk can be ready in minutes? And here’s the truth: If you experienced the effortlessness and speed of these machines once you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner.
Types of Bottle Warmers
Parents are often tempted to purchase all the gadgets they can find. Some couples end up with three versions of similar products. Yes, they’ll work but it can waste your money.
- Home bottle warmer: These units usually stand on kitchen counters and they use steam. Obviously, you won’t take one on the road as you can’t use it in the car.
- Hot water home bottle warmer: You don’t use steam but water needs to be heated to a certain degree for it to heat up your bottles. This could take longer and won’t work on the road.
- Travel bottle warmer: This can draw power from your car or it can use hot water from a thermos you carry with you. These can work at home or on the road and could be your only purchase if you’re happy with the time it takes. These are essential for people who are often on the road.
Benefits You Don’t Realize Until Later
My utmost respect to all parents who manage to do everything by themselves and manage without modern technology taking over. Simple living is a great option.
- If you need to hand over the care of your child to someone else it’s easy to teach them to use these bottle warmers. As a bonus, you won’t have to worry about whether the person’s manual heating or temperature measurement works. You know your bottle warmer works so you know your baby will be happy.
- These units are designed to create safe parenting environments. There won’t be any risks of hot water splashing over you or your child which is possible when you use your kettle.
- Do you really have time to wait for the tap to warm up when the only milk you have is frozen? These emergencies do happen. Perhaps the mother has a problem expressing milk or you simply forgot to buy formula. Limit the time your child needs to wait for feeding by being prepared with this.