Leaf blowers now challenge mowers to obtain the title of “most useful garden appliance”, since they are more versatile than their name suggests, and they take care of many garden cleaning tasks, in addition to making the A flood of leaf litter that rains over the gardens in the humid and windy months are shorter.
The size of your plot will determine which machine is right for you, so if you do not have to move away from a power outlet to order the outside, you will probably be looking for a model with a cable that tends to be cheaper and lighter, which are easier to handle.
Top 10 Cordless Leaf Blower
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Air speed up to 130 MPH
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Use attachments included to create a CLEANZONE in an around your home
- High blower speed handles large areas. No-load speed 12500/min
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- TURBINE fan technology delivers forceful, high-capacity air volume that is up to twice as fast as professional...
- Dynamic airflow design and Hyper-Stream nozzle for maximum performance, variable speed control to adapt to...
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear...
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- High capacity air volume with turbine fan technology (340 CFM)
- Two-speed design to tackle any job
- Operates on a 20V MAX 2Ah Lithium battery，more powerful and persistence
- Air speed up to 120 MPH.easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Up to 125 mph air power to quickly and easily clear debris from hard surfaces
- Low noise design for quiet operation
- Max air flow at 100CFM. Air Speed:135 mph
- 3-speed variable speed switch provides control while in use
Guide To Buy The Best Leaf Blower
If you have a garden, a leaf blower will come in handy. This tool will be a great ally when you see that your garden is full of leaves and you have to pile them up to later remove them. But before making the purchase it is important that you keep in mind the following tips. If you take them into account, you will be able to make a good purchase and get a very useful tool for the future.
First of all, you must take into account if you want a model that works through electricity, gasoline or battery. Each one has its pros and cons.
The gasoline blower stands out for having a great autonomy and offering a good blowing speed. The problem with this tool is that it works through gasoline, which means that you have to go to the gas station to buy gas when it’s over. This can be a bit heavy for many people.
The electric blower stands out for having a fairly low weight and good blowing power. In addition, they are very comfortable to handle. But the negative point is that you always have to put an extension cord to be able to connect it to the light and enjoy its services. If you do not mind always carrying a cable behind, this option can be very interesting.
The leaf blower with battery is slowly making its way into the market. The advantage is that it does not have any type of cables, so it will give you great freedom of movement. In addition, autonomy is usually quite high, about 30 minutes on average. In addition, you can always buy an extra battery to be able to use it if necessary. The problem is that they usually have a little less power and the price is higher than the electric ones.
Second, you should look if the blower just blows to move the sheets or then has an extra system of vacuuming and crushing the leaves. Since you are buying a quality product, I recommend that you also have the second option. So you can get eliminate the sheets without problems. Remember, the leaves once crushed will occupy much less space, so in the bag, you will easily enter. Once the bag is full, you should only pour it into the special waste container or another bag. You will see how the cleaning of the garden is much easier with this type of machines.
It is very important to look at the power of the machine. For example, the power of 2500w to 3000W can be very interesting in electric models. On the other hand, inside the models that work with gasoline, you should always bet on engines that give you a power of 2 to 4 hp. So in both cases, you can get good results.
Once the power is seen, the next step will be to see the blowing speed. A good speed is usually 200 to 300 km / h. If you see an economic model that does not offer these speeds, do not buy it. On the other hand, it is important to allow you to regulate the power of blowing, to get the speed you need at any time to get create the pile of sheets easily.
The weight is another factor to be taken into account. The lighter it is, the better. Not only will it cost you less to displace it, but it will also allow you to be able to make faster movements, thanks to the fact that the effort will be less.
Where to buy cheap leaf blowers?
When buying a cheap leaf blower it is important to keep in mind that the price is not everything. As I have indicated before, it is important to pay attention to the characteristics of the blower that you want to buy, in order to be certain that the purchase will be the right one.
Once you have clear which leaf blower you want to buy, the next step will be to look at where to buy it at the best price. If you listen to me, buy it online. Through the internet, you will always get the best prices and the comfort of knowing that you buy from home and the next day you have the blower in your house.