Top 10 Gas Range
- General Specifications - ARRAY(0x86504e910)
- Oven - ARRAY(0x86504d260)
- 4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity / 30 Inches Wide
- 5 Burners: 5,000 - 16,000 BTU
- 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Edge-To-Edge Cooktop
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes...
- Product Dimension: 23.62"L x 23.62"D x 34"H ,Interior Dimension: 18"L x 16"D x 13"H
- 2.3 cu. ft oven capacity, 9000 BTU basic broiler, bake function and ROTISSERRIE Function
- The 4 burner stainless steel gas stove top by Empava is a plug and go unit to make installation fast and easy...
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY - Made of 100% stainless steel with Italy imported burners and heavy cast iron grates, the...
- 【POWERFUL 100,000 BTU OUTPUT】Boasting 4 powerful 25,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners to heat your...
- 【INDEPENDENT CONTROLS】Four independent controllers allow you to effectively choose when each burner is in...
- Gas Range Oven with 5 Burner
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan
- Transform your kitchen from ordinary to refined with a Cosmo Gas Range. Homeowners and builders trust Cosmo...
- Single Oven Gas Range with 5 sealed burners: 17, 400 BTU triple ring burner (x1); 8, 200 BTU rapid burner...
Why Trust Us
We spent 100 hours researching gas ranges to find the best ones, but with the idea that every cook who favors a gas range has an individual cooking style and wants different features for the stovetop and oven. That’s why we searched for a variety of gas ranges.
We also considered price since that is a key consideration for many consumers. While some cooks will spend plenty to get every feature they want on a gas range, more budget-minded people choose a range that fits their pocketbook and still has the capabilities they find most useful in cooking. For some, it might be a rapid-boil burner; others want lots of oven rack positions for baking. Still, others need a Sabbath mode to keep food safely warm for hours for religious reasons.
We consulted with professionals and did extensive online research, reading blogs and dozens of customer and professional reviews, to get insights into the cooking performance of different models and select some of the best models out there.
How We Researched To find the best gas ranges, we combed the internet, looking for models that would suit a wide range of cooks, but at a reasonable range of prices to accommodate all our readers. We read manufacturers’ websites as well as the details in user manuals, checked the warranties, called manufacturers to ask questions, and carefully studied consumer reviews. A key element in our investigation was whether a particular gas range could adapt to different styles of cooking so you could, for example, make Mexican food one night, Chinese the next and down-home Southern comfort food another day.
What to Look for in a Gas Range
Cooking Capabilities The best gas ranges give you burners to fit different pans and let you adjust the flame and heat levels. Most cooks appreciate a stovetop with dedicated burners for certain tasks, such as a burner with a quick boiling function or a warming burner so you can keep foods hot without scorching them. A continuous and level cast-iron grate across the top allows you to safely slide a full, heavy pot from one area to the next without having to lift it.
Pricing The gas ranges in our lineup are priced between about $600 and $2,000, though the majority are well under $1,000. A search on the Home Depot and Lowe’s websites reveals that top-selling gas ranges start out as low as $450 up to more than $4,000. The pricier ones have special features like double ovens. If you are interested in a double oven gas range, there are some nice midrange options like the GE JCB860EEJES that also has the advantage of convection baking. Slide-in gas ranges with front controls are also more expensive than the freestanding ranges in our lineup that have controls in the back. The Electrolux EI30GF45QS is the most expensive gas range in our lineup.
Extras like an elongated burner and an integrated griddle allow the cook to whip up dishes ranging from pancakes to paninis. Many cooks also like a delay-start function, and it’s useful to have a gas range with a warming pan so you can keep foods like dinner rolls warm while the rest of a meal is cooking on the stovetop itself.
Easy Cleanup Look for a gas range with sealed burners that can easily be wiped clean. It’s also a good idea to look for a recessed pan on the stovetop because it catches any liquid spills or drips and keeps them right there. Many gas ranges come with self-cleaning functions that heat up and burn away oven messes, but it’s also quite helpful to have an extra steam-cleaning function that uses water to help steam debris off the oven interior.