Top 10 Refrigerator
- 2 Full Width Glass Shelves
- 2 Full Width Door Shelves accommodate 2 Liter and Tall Bottles
- Adjustable Temperature Ranges: Refrigerator Compartment 32' to 50' F / Freezer Compartment -11.2' to 5'F....
- Features Adjustable Legs and a Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right
- PERFECT PORTABILITY: It's small size, sleek design and convenient carry handle, makes it easy to take the mini...
- COMPACT SIZE: 4 Liter capacity chills six 12 oz. soda cans; interior is 5 x 5 x 7.5 and includes removable...
- 2.6 cu.ft. interior capacity
- Energy Star compliant
How big should my refrigerator be?
Although we consider it one of the most important factors when purchasing a refrigerator, it is important to get to know how different brands sell this appliance. Refrigerators are listed by their internal capacity in cubic feet format, and in their external dimension, and here the width plays an important role.
Do you plan to replace your current refrigerator?
Consider these two points:
- Consider the width of your current refrigerator, measure from the wall to the front of the refrigerator, and height. This will make it much easier to find a perfect substitute.
- Measure also the dimensions that the drawers and shelves occupy.
- Remember that every manufacturer is different, so consider that in the installation of the equipment, some recommend taking a certain distance to the wall. (this to mention the size).
How many family members are there?
There is a study that warns that in a family of 4 members, an 18-cubic-foot refrigerator is more than enough and that for each additional member it will increase 2 cubic feet, so almost any 36-inch refrigerator with a standard depth of 24 cubic feet or more of space, it reaches for a much larger family.
What type of refrigerator do I have to buy?
If this is the first time you are going to buy a refrigerator, you should consider some important aspects, for example, the type of doors, price, size, capacity, type of drawers and obviously the brand, the latter will be left for the end
Although we already talked about the size in the previous point, the type of doors is a very important point, because it defines the variety of prices and models in the market.
Additional features to consider
As mentioned the size, and the door style. There are other important considerations before purchasing our white line accessory.
The Material and Finishing
Today there is a wide variety of brands of refrigerators in the market, however the material is a point to differentiate from the rest, for example; stainless steel refrigerators are the most popular and highly durable, and with a stain resistant finish, however black stainless steel containing a dark polymer coating is much easier to keep clean than traditional ones.
Drawers and Shelves
The organization is important, but also the design. The drawers with rollers open and close more easily than the plastic sliders on plastic, in a matter of organization the French style, usually have a better organization and easy ways to organize everything. But as we said in the article, they are very expensive equipment.
It is difficult to find a brand or a model that is doing wrong this function and can not contain the noise it generates. If you have a refrigerator that makes a lot of noise, you can write in the comments to verify which brands generate noise and others do not.
Prices can vary directly for many things, however, what we are interested in is that it is a refrigerator that can provide quality and fulfill its main function.
There are refrigerators from 2000 pesos up to 60 thousand Mexican pesos, these last ones use screen and panel, to be able to synchronize them via the internet.
Although we already talked about this part, we can generalize a little more and give some important data. We know that this is a very important aspect when purchasing a refrigerator, because it is important that we know the size that our equipment will occupy, and the place where we will place it, this must be proportional, that is:
– Small, from 7 to 9.9 cubic feet
– Medium, from 10 to 13.9 cubic feet
– Large, from 14 to 19.9 cubic feet
– Extra Large, from 20 to 29 cubic feet
The size of the refrigerator depends on the amount of food that we will have inside our refrigerator, how many people live or will live in the future in the house where the equipment will be held, since it is of great importance to take into account these specifications so that has to change ‘refri’ every time.
Best time to buy a refrigerator
There is something very interesting that we have analyzed in our study, according to the sources of the consultation the best moment to acquire a refrigerator is in May, because the manufacturers launch new models and thus reduce the price of the old ones. But if you do not want to wait, you can do it at any time.
How long does a refrigerator last?
Although it is very difficult to generate a response in terms of reliability and performance. The shelf life of a refrigerator is usually between 10 to 15 years, according to most experts with whom we have talked about the subject.