There is nothing tastier than a good barbecue, the peculiar taste of meat and vegetables cooked in this way is a pleasure for the palate. However, many people are unaware that it is the grill that just allows achieving that exquisite taste . A good barbecue should always be accompanied by a good quality rack. This is a utensil that can not be missing in the kitchen. Therefore, we have investigated the latest trends in the current barbecue grill market, so you can choose the one you like best and that suits your budget.
Top 10 Barbecue Grills
- Features 557 sq in total cooking surface (262 sq in charcoal and 295 sq in gas)
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 sq in charcoal and 99 sq in gas)
- COMPLETE SET- This high quality set comes with everything needed for a successful cook out. Easily season...
- CONVENIENT STORAGE- With a heavy duty aluminum case, you can easily store this bbq set between uses and ensure...
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 🍖 【Durable and Solid Steel Construction】This BBQ grill is mainly made of black coated steel which...
- 🍖【Safe Use】The top lid is assembled with a thermometer which is easy for you to read temperature....
- 205 sq. in. primary stainless steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U" burner
- PERFECT HEAT CONTROL&RETENTION: Rust-resistant adjustable aluminum air vent damper allows for heat control...
- PORTABLE CHARCOAL GRILL：Portable charcoal grills with dimension of 18 inch diameter by 24-inch high without...
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away...
- 【Ultimate 6 in 1】Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: ✓bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- 【Fan-forced Convection Cooking】 eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment...
- Lawn & Patio
What should you consider before buying a barbecue grill?
This is, perhaps, the most important factor when choosing a grill rack. Before buying any model, you must make sure the dimensions of your barbecue. If you do not run the risk of buying a very small grid, which will prevent you from taking advantage of the entire heat source. Or, on the contrary, you can end up buying something very large, which is not practical to use. Therefore, take your time to check the dimensions of your barbecue, so you can be surer of the shape and size of the rack when buying it.
This is a very important aspect that you should evaluate when choosing a barbecue grill. You should note that it is a material resistant to high temperatures and, very importantly, that when heated it does not release toxic waste that can contaminate the food. At this point, the most recommended material is stainless steel, coated with some material such as anticorrosive zinc, which will make it more resistant. Iron can also be a good option, however, grease and juices usually adhere and therefore, these grilles are more difficult to clean. The important thing is that you look at the material, because if you can not end up buying a product that does not resist a single exposure to heat.
This is a very important additional factor to consider before buying a steel grill. Remember, it must be easy to handle, not very heavy and that food does not slip. At this point it is highly recommended that the rack has safety locks since you can turn all portions at the same time, making cooking faster and more uniform. If this system doesn’t convince you much, look at least in the thickness of the rods and the closeness between them. Since if you can not end up buying a rack that does not serve to cook vegetables or sausages. Mangoes are also very important. If the grid exceeds 40 cm, it must have 2 handles, which are better if they are made of wood, since they do not heat up, and thus avoid the risk of burns while cooking.
If you have already decided to make an investment in a good grill rack, we recommend that you buy the ones that adapt to various types of barbecues. At this point, the most recommended are the extendable steel grills, since you can use them in square or rectangular and even circular barbecues. This way you will be acquiring several products in one. Also highly recommended are those that come with safety locks, since they significantly facilitate cooking, especially if they are many servings. These features can make you get added value when you buy the rack.
In the market, there are a wide variety of grid models, at very affordable prices. Therefore, it is recommended that you look at the brand since you will have the guarantee of bringing a good quality product, resistant and durable. It is not a good option to buy imitations since you can end up acquiring a product that is deformed on the first use or, worse, that throws away toxic waste that can contaminate food. To help you at this point, we bring you below a list of the 3 best brands of barbecue grills, which will facilitate your choice.