It is 5 minutes is able to dry even the longest and densest mane. Also, as it is ionic, it does not damage your hair, no matter how much power you put on it It even gives it that natural glow that makes all women die of envy when they see you on the street or at work.
Top 10 Blow Dryer
- Compact and lightweight design, perfect for travel
- 2 heat/speed settings for drying and styling flexibility and control
- The Conair 1875 Watt Full Size Pro Hair Dryer creates less frizz and more shine with Ionic Technology
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology provides uniform heat for fast drying and helps reduce heat damage
- Damage Protection Hair Dryer for Shiny, Healthy Hair
- 3X More Protection* with Advanced Coating Technology
- Original REVLON One Step Volumizer has NEW Features.
- The same Brush designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Unique...
- INFRARED HEAT TECHNOLOGY for maximum shine, softness and control
- Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY reduces frizz and enhances shine
- Dry your hair like a pro with the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Hair Dryer. With...
- Ionic technology for smooth, shiny-looking hair and up to 75% less frizz - and - Ceramic Technology provides...
- Additional accessories: double layered detangling comb, single layered detangling comb, a concentrator and a...
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology gives off negative ions to achieve healthier looking hair that counteracts frizz...
- Instant cool shot button
- Instant cool shot button.
- ✔ ADVANCED IONS GENERATOR BUILT-IN - Our breakthrough is to use turbo to speed up transferring ten times...
- ✔ THE PERFECT HAIR STYLING TOOL FOR HAIR STYLISTS - The new upgraded 2200W DC motor providing powerful...
- Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. Air temperature is measured 20 times every second,...
- Ultra-fast drying. For fast drying you need controlled, high velocity airflow. Rated power- 1600w
How to choose the right hairdryer?
All the dryers we have just talked about are of excellent quality and are also backed by their brands, but how do you know which one is right for you?
Keep in mind the following recommendations that we are going to give you and you will choose the right one.
I take care of your hair
It is no secret to anyone that excessive heat damages the hair, so you must ensure that the dryer is made with special elements that provide protection and care for the hair, such as ceramic, tourmaline coatings. Don’t forget to look for one that has an ionic function to run out of frizz.
Make it powerful
The more the power of a hairdryer, the better the results and the time you will spend drying your hair will be greatly reduced. Currently, there are powerful dryers that are efficient and consume very little energy.
That suits any use
Usually, if you use the dryer for yourself and it is of excellent quality, be sure that you will have a hairdryer for a long time. Now, when choosing a hairdryer, think that not only will you use it, but also other members of your family, and even think about the possibility of using it professionally.
That’s why we recommend that you choose one that you can use in a matter of minutes at home and at the same time have the ability to endure a few more hours of drying.
Make it light
Regardless of whether you are going to use it for domestic or professional use, you should make sure that the dryer is not excessively heavy, because this would cause tiredness in the arms. Lean for one that is lightweight, that you can handle comfortably in any direction and that does not generate fatigue even if you use it several hours in a row.
Have the cable long enough
This point is more important than it seems since a long cable gives you the possibility to dry your hair even when you are not near a plug and also allows you to move the dryer in several directions without it being cumbersome. And don’t forget to make sure the cable is swivel.
How to use the hairdryer?
The world’s leading hair care company Schwarzkopf, grouped the 10 best tips from the most influential hairdressers on the topic of hair and here I leave them for you:
- Avoid using the maximum dryer temperature. If you throw hot air into your hand for several seconds, you should be able to hold on without burning.
- Keep the dryer at a safe distance from the hair. Specialists recommend at least 20 cm of hair.
- If your hair is thin you must maintain the lowest power of the dryer. Fine hair burns faster with the heat of the dryer.
- Dry the hair from the root to the tip! Removing it that way the hair will look healthier, shiny and manageable. Help yourself with a comb of separate bristles combing while you take the dryer in the direction already mentioned.
- Keep the dryer in constant motion, that will help keep the heat in all the hair without running the risk of burning the hair cuticle.
- If you want to dry the hair quickly, increase the intensity of the air and not the heat. It is the air that will help you dry your hair.
- Use heat protection spray to take care of the hair cuticle.
- Dry your hair with a towel before passing the dryer. Use a towel as a turban for at least 15 minutes to remove excess water.
- Use the nozzle that concentrates all the air to dry more directly. Separate the hair into strands and dry it from the bottom up.
- Touch touches of cold while drying the hair, the action of the temperature change will help to give the hair malleability.