Top 10 Chromebook
- Intel Celeron N3060 processor with 4GB memory, 16GB SSD
- Simple and secure Google Chrome OS
- 11.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution display with LED backlight;
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060;
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a...
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet* so you can take it...
- 11.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1.3 GHz, Maximum Boost Speed 2.16 GHz (4C, 2x A72 @ 2.1GHz + 2x...
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display; Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor N3060 (1.6GHz, Up to 2.48GHz)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The Chromebook C330 is equipped with a MediaTek MT8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB...
- SLEEK & STYLISH DESIGN: Sleek, stylish and secure, this 360 degree convertible laptop is less than one inch...
- 11-inch HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit 1366 x 768 resolution, MaxxAudio Audio, 16GB SSD drive
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, Intel Celeron N2955U Processor
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere...
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1.60 GHz Processor
- 11.6" HD Anti-Reflective Display with Image Enhancer, 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core
- 16GB SSD, 2GB RAM
- 11.6" HD (1366 X 768) Energy-Efficient LED-backlight Display, PowerVR GX6250
- MediaTek MT8173c 2.1 GHz Quad-Core, 4GB LPDDR3 Memory, 32GB EMMC
How Do We Do These Tests?
When we have Chromebooks in our hands, the first thing we do is subject them to demanding tests to check the resistance of their batteries and how they behave by performing multiple tasks. We want to define their limits and discover how they perform in daily use.
We also test other important components separately such as the screen, the CPU, the GPU, and the hard drive, using specific benchmarks to see how they compare with those of the competition. We test the speed, efficiency, and quality of their functions separately and together.
Do Not Forget Android Applications
Chrome OS is not the most robust operating system of all, but it does the job of providing the essentials to Chromebooks, such as web browsing, word processing, and basic file type browsing. However, new Chromebooks have more options.
Since 2017, every new Chromebook model supports the Google Play store, which means you can run Android applications and use it as if it were your Android phone or tablet. Similarly, some previous models also have Android integration.
Is A Chromebook A Good Option For You?
Chromebooks are not for everyone, and some users may be frustrated by their lack of features. If you need to run many specialized applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator or even if you need the suite of Microsoft Office applications and cannot settle for Google Docs, a Chromebook is probably not for you. Without a doubt, Chromebooks are ideal for people who primarily browse the web or adhere to other tasks online and don’t want to spend so much money.
Tips for choosing your Chromebook
There are three points that every Chromebook absolutely must meet in order to be considered a good device: a low price, speed, and material quality.
This is probably the most obvious aspect of Chromebooks: their price. Chromebooks have been created by Google as a fundamental principle to supply machines that allow excellent navigation, cheaply. Therefore, good Chromebook should be cheap and propose an excellent value for money.
A good Chromebook has to be extremely fast, particularly when it comes to web browsing. Pages must load in an instant and must be able to support many open tabs simultaneously.
This speed is mainly due to the Chrome OS operating system, which allows you to fully exploit the performance of the processor and the live memory of Chromebooks. Since Chrome OS is much lighter than Windows, Chromebooks are very quick to boot and launch in just a few seconds.
Contrary to Windows entry-level laptops, Chromebooks do not sacrifice their material quality in order to reduce the cost. Whether it’s 200, 350 or 500 euros, the Chromebooks you buy at this price must be of high quality at any point.
Well, a good Chromebook must, whatever its price, have a good screen, a good keyboard and touch keyboard, a correct sound, and a solid design. This material quality is, on the other hand, one of the points that amaze most new Chromebook buyers. We do not realize the low-quality material of cheap Windows PCs before trying Chromebook.
It is important to know that Chromebooks are not classic laptops under Windows. Although they are very advantageous for their excellent value for money, the fact that they return under an operating system other than Windows can complicate things.
Before buying a Chromebook, you should reflect on the utility it will give you. Based on this, a Chromebook would possibly be more useful for you as a secondary computer than as a host computer.