Compared to conventional ovens, convection ovens allow a more uniform distribution of heat, thanks to the incorporation of a fan that circulates hot air, allowing food with a better cooking quality and in much less time. The most important aspects that you should keep in mind, when purchasing one of this equipment, are first of all that it has a good power, which can be regulated to guarantee a suitable temperature to the dish that you are preparing at the moment. It is also important that it is made of resistant materials such as aluminum or steel and that it has various cooking functions, which you can program according to your requirements.
Among the best convection ovens available in the current market we can recommend, first, the LG Electronics Solar Series, with a maximum power of 1250 watts, which has various cooking functions, such as charcoal grill, microwave, and automatic cooking and also has an intuitive control panel with LED display. We also recommend the Taurus Horizon 30, which has a power of 1500 watts and a capacity of up to 30 liters, has roasting, gratin, defrosting, defrosting, convection, among others, and a variety of cooking accessories.
Top 10 Countertop Convection Oven
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super...
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ - 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where...
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm,...
- 6 slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience...
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- CONVECTION HEATING - Uses convection heating technology to circulate warm air throughout the appliance for...
- LARGE CAPACITY - This toaster oven can comfortably fit a 12 inch pizza, 6 slice of bread toast at once, or a...
- Maximum versatility - including rotisserie
- Extra-Large capacity - Fits two 12" pizzas, two 9" x 13" casseroles, or two cake pans
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Even-heat technology provides consistent heat throughout baking cycle for delicious results.
- Use your countertop oven to bake pizza, broil a side dish, keep an already cooked dish warm or toast bread.
What is the best convection oven on the market?
Compared to traditional ovens, convection models incorporate a fan that is responsible for circulating hot air, obtaining a cheaper operating cost and more uniform dishes prepared in less time. With our guide to buy the best convection oven, you will know what aspects you should have present for your next purchase so that you have the perfect companion to be able to make your best dishes.
When we talk about convection ovens, power is a key element that also makes a difference in how much the product itself costs. The higher the available power, the more options we will have to cook with it, but it will also be more expensive to buy and use.
The advantage is that convection oven, by including a fan that circulates the air, help reduce the time that food needs to be able to cook properly. Therefore, you can use less power to get the same results, if not better, than in a conventional oven.
It is important that this power is always controlled by the equipment control system, which allows the operating temperature to be established in a concrete way, adjusting it to each dish or preparation. If it is not possible to directly control the temperature, at least you must have a power control to adapt it properly.
One of the advantages of convection ovens, compared to traditional models, is that you have the possibility to choose between different modes of operation depending on the specific dish that we are going to cook. So, we have roasting, traditional roasting, baking oven by convection, frying, etc.
Some models even combine the options of an oven with those of a microwave, further improving the possible functions in the device. For the furnace to be effective, it must include everything that we have mentioned within its operation with the necessary control capacity, so that the keypad or the oven control system must include an element that allows the activation of each of the Different areas independently.
Therefore, it is normal for the control to directly activate the grill, the lower grill area, both resistors at the same time and incorporate the possibility of including a fan or not. The greater the control capacity, the better.
A good convection oven must be made of resistant and easy to clean materials. Among these materials are aluminum and stainless steel, these materials being the ones that have marked the trend, especially as far as doors and finishes are concerned.
The advantage of stainless steel is that it is visually very attractive, in addition to offering adequate heat retention, although with the disadvantage of being a somewhat dirtier material due to its particular brightness. In the case of aluminum, the material may not be visually as attractive, but it does not require as much care as steel.
Nor is there much difference about how much one option or another cost. In any case, it is essential that the entire door, both glass, and metal, is cold-touch so that there is no risk of accident when the door is touched during operation of the appliance. Although this element is something that the law requires today, some older models may not be adapted to it.
Cleaning should be a fundamental element in any comparison of convection ovens. Because a furnace that requires a long time for cleaning will never be attractive to use. Therefore, you should look for an oven that has the option of self-cleaning, using the corresponding operating program.
The best option at this point is the pyrolytic furnaces, which are in charge of burning directly all the residues that may be inside, being clean just by passing a damp cloth inside. The same cleaning should be applied to the grills, the doors and especially to the fan area, which in convection ovens usually has a worrying tendency to accumulate dirt due to airflow.