We offer you a wide catalog of products so you can buy insecticides online from the best brands such as Bayer, Flower, FMC – Cheminova and others from the best manufacturers.
In Jardinedia we have selected the most effective insecticides, the most powerful, in short, the best insecticides on the market. If you have already tried homemade insecticides and they have not worked for you, we recommend a selection of ecological insecticides and natural insecticides in our blog.
Even so, if you have not been able to with the bugs, we recommend a selection of insecticide products for much more effective plants. At PlanetaGarden we work with the best brands of insecticide products on the market and we offer them with the best prices and quality assurance
Top 10 Bug Spray
- Long-lasting repellent effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus; twin pack...
- Reviewed by Consumer Reports as the Fisherman's Formula in its list of safe and effective insect repellents...
- MADE WITH OIL OF LEMON EUCALYPTUS: This DEET-free insect repellent provides you with protection during...
- REPELS MOSQUITOES FOR UP TO 6 HOURS: This repellent keeps you and your family protected for hours, so the fun...
- REPELS MOSQUITOES UP TO 10 HOURS: Formula contains 25 percent DEET.
- SWEAT RESISTANT: Won't sweat off - lets you be active in the outdoors even in warm, humid conditions.
- FORMULATED WITH 40% DEET: Sportsmen Max Formula repellents contain a higher DEET concentration to provide you...
- LASTING PROTECTION: Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure....
- Up to 12-month protection (against ants, roaches and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces)
- Kills all common listed household bugs (refer to product label for complete list of insects)
- REPELS: Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and...
- FORMULATED FOR SEVERE INSECT CONDITIONS: Contains 98.11% DEET for protection in heavily infested conditions.
- Formulated with DEET
- Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks, chiggers, and mosquitoes
- REPELS MOSQUITOES: 7 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West...
- SOFT ON SKIN, TOUGH ON BUGS: Formula is gentle enough for the whole family to use.
- Formulated with 25% DEET
- Long-lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, and chiggers
- Ben's 100% DEET mosquito, tick and insect repellent offers the maximum DEET concentration available. DEET is...
- Offers 10+ hours of protection against insect-transmitted diseases including Zika Virus, West Nile Virus,...
The most complete insecticide catalog
In the catalog of our insecticide online store, you can find solutions for pests such as whitefly, tuta absolute, aphid, red spider, thrips, Heliothis, red weevil beetle, and other insects.
We offer you the possibility of buying insecticides on the internet always with the maximum guarantee, in a legal way, and with the best advice. We specialize in Bayer Garden insecticides, one of the most prestigious companies and one of the manufacturers that provide effective insecticides for the garden and garden.
Chemical insecticide products are environmentally friendly and effective solutions. While there are natural and ecological methods to eliminate insects from the garden, the insecticides of prestigious brands ensure a lasting and fast effect.
We put at your disposal our team of agronomist and chemical engineers that provide you with the best selection of products and tips so that your garden and your garden look perfect all year.
How to choose an insecticide for your plants?
There are some weather conditions that favor the appearance of different types of insects that can be very harmful to your plants.
It is important that you dedicate a little effort so that your plants grow strongly and thus prevent the aggressions of these pests, and also that differentiate the effects of some and other types of insects to apply the appropriate product in the event that it has already been The infection occurred.
Classification of types of insecticides
Insecticides can be divided according to the objective of their action, their specificity, their phase of action and also their mode of action.
According to his action :
– Systemic: The plant absorbs them through the root and transfers them to all its parts.
– Contact or surface: They only act on the part of the plant they touch.
According to its specificity:
– Multi-purpose: They act on several types of insects at the same time.
– Specific: They act on a single type of insect.
– Triple action: it is called that because they fight insects, mites and various pests, and work both preventively and curatively.
According to its phase of action :
– Preventive: Prevents the plague from developing.
– Curative: It acts once the plague has developed.
According to its mode of action:
– By contact: It acts upon contact with the insect.
– By ingestion: Acts when the insect ingests it.
Application and action of the insecticide
Not all insecticides act in the same way. Depending on the type of insecticide in question, it can be effective by contact or ingestion.
They can be divided into ovicides (if they eliminate eggs), larvicides (if they eliminate larvae) and adulticides (if they eliminate adults). Insecticides can act in several ways that normally combine:
• By contact, when the product is deposited on the insect.
• By breathing, from the air.
• By ingestion, when the insect feeds on parts of the plant that contain the product.
Most insecticides are systemic because when applied to the plant, they penetrate to their tissues and, through them, they are distributed throughout all their parts. Thus, although when applied it does not cover the entire surface of the plant, or does not fall directly on the parasites, the plant itself becomes poisonous for the pest.
Non-systemic insecticides are those that kill the insect directly when deposited on it or when inhaled
In general, you should apply the insecticide throughout the plant. Start by trying to apply it once a week. If insects continue to appear in the area, resort to more frequent applications. It is not advisable to continue applying the insecticide when the risk to the plant disappears. But it is best that, before using it, consult the instructions on the frequency and mode of use indicated by the manufacturer.