You are here because you love traditional cuisine and with these clay pots at a good price and of artisan quality, there are many recipes that you will have fun cooking. You will eat like never before, the best flavor. I do not doubt it, far above any type of pot of today, in addition to not releasing toxic particles.
Top 10 Crock Pots
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours; shifts to Warm...
- 6-quart digital slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital flat panel control uses programmable cook-settings on high with 4 or 6 hour selections and low with 8...
- 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker Serves 10+ people
- High/Low cook settings, and convenient Warm setting
- 7-Quart capacity serves 8+ people
- High/low cook settings with convenient Warm setting
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice...
- Features 14 Smart Programs - Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge,...
- 8-quart slow cooker capable of preparing food for 10+ people
- Digital timer counts down cook time up to 20 hours
- Three Heat Settings - Low, high, and warm settings for ideal slow cooker performance with every recipe.
- Built-In Lid Holder - Keep countertops clean and stir & serve without holding the lid! The built-in holder...
- 2.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- High, Low, and Warm Settings to cook and keep food warm
- 8-quart oval manual slow cooker serves 10+ people
- Crock-pot features removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert and dishwasher-safe glass lid
- Spacious 8-quart size feeds 10+ people, making it a time-saving appliance for larger families or entertaining
- All-in-one appliance with additional functions like Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown, Sauté, Steam, as well as...
Advantages of using the crockpot for cooking
Do you want to know more advantages? They are also compatible with the microwave, the ceramic hob (provided it is at a minimum) and even with the dishwasher. With them, there will be nothing you can’t do!
- They can be used for direct fire and then used directly in the oven and thus achieve perfect cooking.
- The clay with which they are made does not give off any particles like other types of metal pots can be considered considering lead-free clay pots.
- Its versatility of use, as they serve both for microwaves, induction hobs or hob (although to a minimum).
- They are perfectly compatible with the dishwasher.
How to cure a crockpot for cooking?
All information on how to cure clay pots. To cure a terracotta pot there are different tricks or procedures. They are simple and advisable steps since the new clay pots sold here are completely handmade.
It must be done in all pots, either an enameled clay pot or unglazed pot, although the latter is recommended to find the best food flavor. Therefore, the process is different if we talk about enameled or unglazed pots, but in both cases, it is very simple. Don’t you know how to cure a clay pot yet? Keep reading to find the best technique.
How to cure an enameled clay pot?
If you want to know how to cure an enameled pot, you should use a material that can remove excess lead, such as milk. All you have to do is completely fill the pot with milk and let it boil for about 10 minutes. After this process, we will have our clay pots without excess lead.
How to cure clay pots without enamel?
On the other hand, if you want to learn how to cure an unglazed pot, you can do so by simply soaking it in water during and then rubbing its exterior with a peeled garlic clove. This will ensure that you are not in any danger cooking with these pots, follow the guidelines below:
- Let it soak in cold water for about 12-24 hours (inside a bucket of water for example).
- Then dry it and rub it whole with a garlic clove.
- The pot of water is filled and put it on moderate heat until it starts to boil for about 10 minutes.
- We will let it cool naturally and then we will wash it.
This is how to seal a clay pot forever, and we’ll have it ready to use!