Gone are the days when we had to be limited by cables, connections and non-wireless equipment, or those gigantic and heavy computers that filled almost the entire desktop. As mobile devices become smaller and more capable, those old desktop computers could easily be forgotten. However, the truth is that – unless you need the flexibility of a laptop – there is a no better option to get more for your money. Therefore, in this guide, we offer you a selection of the best desktop computers on the market.
Top 10 Desktop Computers
- Windows 10 Professional 64 bit, Activation code is on the tower; the best operating system for business.
- Processor: Intel Core Quad-Core i5-2400 3.1GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) 6MB Cache; USB Wireless Adapter to connect...
- An Industry Leader: As a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, we pride ourselves on producing quality...
- Lightning Fast: Powered by Intel's top of the line Core i5 processor and loaded with up to 16 GB of DDR3 RAM,...
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1.6GHz (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8100 Processor (3.6GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory & 16GB Intel Optane Memory
- Lightning Fast: Powered by Intel's top of the line Core 2 series processor and loaded with 8 GB of RAM, this...
- Massive Storage: Packed with 500 GB of hard drive space, you can store all of the apps, games, photos, music...
- Intel Quad Core i7-3770 3.4GHz (Up to 3.9GHz Turbo Boost), 16GB DDR3 Ram, 480GB SSD (Solid State)
- Genuine Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- HP 8300 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3.2 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 8GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVD Optical Drive,
- Dell Optiplex Desktop/SFF PC Computer package.
- Specs: Core2Duo 3.0Ghz CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD Player
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8400 Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory & 16GB Intel Optane Memory
- Dell 7010 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3.2 GHz Processor
- What's Inside: 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, DVW Optical Drive,
What to consider before buying cheap and good pcs?
One of the most important things is to separate each piece that makes up our computer individually. For them, we show you which are the most important pieces of a pc.
Components of a computer
There are several components, we detail them in order of importance. You will know that each element is more than important, we try to be as simple as possible so that you understand each factor of importance.
- We can say that the processor is the brain of the computer, is responsible for performing the logical processes. As in itself, a pc uses logical processes. It is undoubtedly the most important component for each task we perform to work.
- We could put the motherboards in the first place but it is not a matter of who is first or second. The motherboard is where all the components inside a pc will be connected. The best-known brands are MSI, Asus, and Gigabyte
- Device is responsible for storing computer data that the computer will then use. Let’s say that if your hard drive or SSD is small you won’t have much capacity to store a lot of data, especially if you move with image or video design themes that require a lot of capacity.
- It is a small component where instructions are stored that can later be used by a device such as a desktop computer. Within it is where you can perform reading or writing operations. It is an important aspect that determines the speed on many occasions of your computer.
- It is an extension of the motherboard responsible for taking all the processing and making it compressible and processable so that an output device can display the corresponding information. It is very important when it comes to having image resolution and especially for games.
- All the components mentioned above must be somewhere, that place is the computer tower. It serves as an ordering of the components so that they are not visible by the end-user.
More components of a pc:
- We can add many other components such as network boards, HDMI outputs, VGA, and we can continue to infinity. We only take care of naming the most important for the basic operation of a computer.
Types of Computers:
Not only are their desktop computers, but we can also find other basic computer models.
Computers all in 1:
- With their name enough and surplus, these computers will allow you to have a CPU, a monitor and speakers, all in a single computer, so you will save the need to cover large spaces when installing your desktop computer.
- They are much smaller computers ideal for simpler tasks. They can be used to work on design issues or games but the real thing is that a traditional computer is more advisable, taking into account its objective could take it into account.
Modern computers with touch screen:
- Today many people want the latest in computers, more modern, faster, lighter, thinner and as if that were not enough, they can also buy computers with touch screens ideal for certain specific tasks of work. Not everything is games!
Advantages of the new generation of desktop computers
2019 brings with it the best innovations in desktop computers, we detail some of these below.
For the most part, the advancement of desktop computers seeks to provide the best performance that a computer can have by reducing the physical space they can occupy, so we see that computers are becoming smaller and more versatile.
These computers do not settle for being excellent, fast or small, they need to be beautiful. That is why one of the advantages of these computers is that they have an elegant design with increasingly modern and avant-garde finishes.
Bluetooth and Wireless Connections
With most of these computers, you can say goodbye to the tangles of cables that are not aesthetic and are always a problem on your desktop. These computers have Bluetooth or wireless connections that allow you to operate the keyboard and mouse from a distance or you can even control the device with your smart devices by simply downloading an application.