One way to cut meats, fish and other foods as if they were butter, is to have one of the best electric knives that we show you below. Forget about spending money on expensive knives and then end up getting dull and unusable, save time and money with these products that we analyze below and later we will tell you some tips on their use and maintenance.
Top 10 Electric Knife
- Set includes 2 high quality stainless steel blades. 1 for carving meat and the other for cutting bread
- The butcher block holding tray stores the knifes and motor base when not in use
- Carve and slice the perfect slice of Roast, cheese or delicious breads
- Perfect addition to your kitchen tools
- Stainless steel blades
- Hand-contoured grip
- 9-Inch Stainless Steel Blades
- Comfort Grip Handle - The ergonomic handle gives added control during slicing
- THANKSGIVING DINNER READY: The electric carving knife for meat is perfect for Thanksgiving or any time of the...
- FOOD PREP MADE EASY: The electrical carving knife makes preparing meals a breeze with its extra sharp grooved...
- Compact case neatly stores everything
- Easily carves meats and slices breads
- SAFETY LOCK: This electric kitchen knife by NutriChef has a safely lock feature that keeps the blade in place...
- CONSISTENT SLICES: The product makes consistent slice without the use of sawing motion or excessive pressure....
- Carve a Whole Thanksgiving Turkey, Ham, Bread and even Soft Cheese
- Two stainless steel reciprocating blades that create slices of uniform thickness
- Fillet with Ease: The PRO Series motor boasts 2X more torque than any other "Heavy-Duty" EFK so big bones...
- Fillet Season After Season: Superior Drive Train components and design gives the PRO Series 4X the lifespan of...
- Custom storage case and fork included
- Removable stainless steel cutting blade
The Best Electric Knives: Their Characteristics
Once you have the models that we have compared and analyzed, it is good to know exactly the characteristics that these products have so that you can choose the one that best suits you, since as we always say, the last purchase decision always runs for your account.
To start what we will do is talk to you about the outside. As you have seen in the 7 models presented, there are three types of bodies, on the one hand, that is a single long handle, which reminds us of a mixer, since the thickness is usually the same and can even reach share in many cases the same power and engine, differing in use. This type of handle has the advantage that the maneuverability at the time of cutting is much more effective, faster even than in other products, since being accustomed to this type of cuts with a conventional knife, it will be easier to use.
On the other hand, you have those that are V-shaped, with the engine in one sector and the handle in another. It is especially the most powerful models that keep these types of designs, being the main reason that having the hand somewhat further from the engine, the vibration is less noticeable than if you had the same palm around it. It is also true that ergonomics and use is totally different, since you must get used to its use, but there are many specialists who prefer this type of grip since although they usually require more abrupt movements, when cutting thin slices it is much better, since it can be controlled better without having to move the wrist, simply lowering the hand.
The third type is that of closed V, as if it had a handle, mimicking the previous model a bit. But there are many specialists who prefer this type of grip because although they usually require more abrupt movements, when cutting thin slices it is much better since it can be controlled better without having to move the wrist, simply lowering the hand. The third type is that of closed V, as if it had a handle, mimicking the previous model a bit. But there are many specialists who prefer this type of grip because although they usually require more abrupt movements, when cutting thin slices it is much better since it can be controlled better without having to move the wrist, simply lowering the hand. The third type is that of closed V, as if it had a handle, mimicking the previous model a bit.
Electric knives for bones and meat
Many cooks and lovers of the kitchen look for a knife of these characteristics that can easily cut meat but also the bone in order to wake up faster than they would with the kitchen knives that we usually have and of course, with greater security. For example, to cut a meat with bone, we need either a product with a large blade, such as the axes for the kitchen, which are used mostly by butchers, but these professionals know how to discharge the exact power in each stroke , it seems that its handling is simple, but nevertheless, at home, it is usually more complicated, since we not only make a single cut but many, with the possibility that the bone is broken into traces making it less accurate. For this, electric bone knives are the most recommended.
Regarding the power, I also want to make something clear, especially about the use and prices. If what you are going to do with this product is to cut slices of bread or meat already cooked with a model of the most basic you will be enough to achieve it, however, the more powerful and therefore more expensive they are, you will also have other benefits such as Cut meat or frozen foods more easily. The power will not only help you to do these tasks, but it will also make the engine not overheat, since these products, however high quality, if used for a long time, can get hot, being the models of 180W or nearby those who will answer for you for longer than the first.