Electric stoves are devices that serve to heat a room in a few minutes. These are very practical items for those rooms in the home where there is no heating or that we need to heat immediately. They are very interesting options for smaller and cooler rooms. On the contrary, they are not very convenient for those larger spaces, such as the living room, because these could take too long to reach the optimum temperature. An advantage of these stoves is that they are usually very economical, although they should be used wisely since their improper use could cause an increase in the electricity bill. In the market, there are various options appropriate for all kinds of needs. The Orbegozo SP 5026 models is a useful bathroom heater with a power of 2000 watts and with timer, ideal for wall installation. For its part, the Aigostar Pangpang 33IEJ stove is an oil radiator with three power levels and 11 heat elements.
Top 10 Electric Stoves
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.1 inches. Works with...
- [HEAT-UP IN SECONDS] Compare to hot plate burner which takes minutes to heat up, Infrared burners takes few...
- 🎁【ETL APPROVED COMPONENTS】 This electric cooktop contains several ETL approved components &...
- 🎁【9 HEAT LEVEL SETTINGS】 Equipped with 9 heating level settings and digital touch controls, this...
- Portable 6. 0 & 5. 7" hot plate -- have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime! It's compact, flat...
- Heat up fast - powered by 120V and 1700 watts, its durable stainless steel heating Tubes heat up food quickly...
- Includes (2) 6" and (2) 8" chrome pans
- 6" measures 7.6". 8" measures 9.75"
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle - primary burner:...
- HEALTHY & PORTABLE - Hate using a microwave? Have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime. It's...
- HEATS UP FAST - Powered by 120V and 1000-Watts, using the same technology as a modern smooth top electric...
- 6" measures 7.45". 8" measures 9.35"
- Fits most Frigidaire 1-4668-66-03/37-1009-00-01 Kenmore 5304430150, 318067051, 5304430149, 318067041
- 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity / 30 Inches Wide
- Dual-Element Bake
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] - CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs,...
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] - Used 2*11 thermostatically controlled heat settings...
What is the best electric stove on the market?
Winters can become cold and long, hence it is recommended to have some heating method. Electric stoves are very versatile appliances, great to always have on hand and thus heat in a few minutes a certain room in the home. We recommend you take a look at this guide to buy the best electric stove on the market, according to your needs.
The power you need in an electric stove is closely linked to the dimensions of the room you intend to heat. As you may have guessed, those models that offer the most power are the ones that have the most heating capacity. This means that the first thing is to decide where you are going to install the heater and examine its surface.
Power of 2000 watts would be more than appropriate for medium or large rooms in a home, up to 20 square meters. On the other hand, if you want to heat smaller rooms, such as bathrooms, then, with a power of around 1000 watts, it could be more than enough.
If you are wondering how much an electric stove costs, you should know that this detail will depend ostensibly on the selected power. At higher power, predictably, higher price. Of course, everything is to conduct a thorough search, it is not an impossible mission to identify a good and economical electric stove.
Types of electric stoves
In this comparison of electric stoves, we could not forget to make a reference to its typology. Not surprisingly, users have at their disposal various options to choose the most convenient for their needs.
First, there are the quartz electric stoves. Also called infrared, you will recognize them because they not only heat but project a very bright light. They are usually very comfortable to carry from one place to another. It is a very common type in offices since they mostly provide heat at close range. They are highly recommended to heat smaller spaces quickly, such as a bathroom.
A second type would be halogen stoves, which, as the name implies, are provided with halogen bars that are responsible for providing heat. They consist of a protective grid and are designed to be installed on a flat surface. One of its main advantages is that they are highly safe and, in the event of any unexpected friction, turn off.
The heaters type heater differ from the previous ones by their emission of hot air. This means that they have the ability to heat rooms in a shorter time, achieving a pleasant and warm temperature in just a few seconds.
Finally, it is worth mentioning the electric oil stoves. They are recognized by their conventional radiator shape, although what is striking is their operation. These devices house oil in its previous one, which, after heating, expands the heat to the outside.
Electric stove consumption
If we compare electric stoves with others such as gas or pellet stoves, we will immediately realize that the consumption of the former is somewhat higher. However, this does not mean that it is not possible to find a model that keeps a balance between efficiency and consumption.
As a general rule, that stove that has a higher power will consume more electricity, although other criteria should also be assessed. Hence, the most advisable thing is to bet on devices that enjoy typing A energy certification, which translates into considerable energy savings (and, therefore, on the bill) compared to other similar models.
One aspect that you should not overlook is the power levels or programs offered by the stove. The most complete models will allow selecting between different levels so that the temperature is adapted to each moment.
At the same time, you might consider that the device includes other extras such as automatic shutdown, power indicator light or timer, a very useful function to keep the room warm when it suits you. For example, this program is quite practical to find your home heated when you come from work or when you wake up in the morning.