Leaf blowers now challenge lawnmowers to obtain the title of “most useful garden appliance”, as they are more versatile than their name implies, and take care of many garden cleaning tasks, in addition to making the Deluge of leaf litter that rains on the gardens in the humid and windy months are shorter.
The size of your plot will determine which machine is right for you, so if you do not have to move away from an outlet to order the outside, you will probably be looking for a wired model that tends to be cheaper and lighter, for What is easier to handle. To reach the farthest areas of a larger garden, you should look for a good battery-operated model with adequate operating time before recharging.
And if you have a considerable plot to attend to, then you should seriously consider a gasoline blower, which will give you the ability to reach its borders without worrying about reaching the end of a rope or running out of load before the work is done.
Top 10 Gas Blowers
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 25cc 2-cycle engine with air volume and air speed up to 430 csm/200 mph.
- EASY-START TECHNOLOGY: Faster starts with 3 simple steps: prime, choke, and pull.
- Air volume: 430 CFM, air speed: 190 mph
- 2-Stroke 26cc gas engine with standard choke
- 48CC 2-stroke engine
- 200 mph/475 cfm
- 2-CYCLE GAS ENGINE: Powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine.
- HIGH SPEED BLOWING ACTION: Air Stream speeds up to 180MPH and clearing power up to 400 cubic feet per minute...
- Blower with Vac Included 16:01 Mulch Ratio
- Powerful 680 cfm and 230 mph
- INDUSTRY LEADING AIRFLOW: Powerful 27cc 2-cycle engine blows air efficiently with an industry leading air...
- DUAL BEARING DESIGN: Dual bearing design and comfort over-the-mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration.
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel...
- UTILIZE FULL BLOW FORCE WITH MINIMAL ARM STRAIN: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by...
- 2-CYCLE GAS ENGINE: Powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine
- HIGH SPEED BLOWING ACTION: Air stream speeds up to 200 mph and clearing power of up to 430 cubic feet per...
- Weighs only 8.1 pounds
- Generates air speed up to 170 mph and air volume up to 290 cfm
If your home has gardens or outdoor areas, you will know that dry leaves always end up becoming a headache, and make the environment look careless. Not to mention that they end up being the nest of undesirable animals.
Therefore, a very useful tool is the leaf blower. Today there is a great variety of them on the market, with different characteristics and prices. With this guide, we offer you all the information you need to know to make your choice less complicated and less expensive.
What should you consider before buying a leaf blower?
This is a very important factor to consider before buying a leaf blower. Although there are many models on the market, an efficient blower should not lose 2000 W of power. Otherwise, you will not be able to eliminate all waste, especially when there are wet leaves. In addition, depending on the characteristics of the terrain, the power should be even greater. For example, if there are many slopes or many trees, you must ensure an airflow of more than 250 km/hr, which is achieved with greater power.
2. Electric or gasoline
This point has a lot to do with the size of the surface you want to clean. If you choose an electric leaf blower, you should take into account that the cable, however long it may be, will not allow you to hug wide areas. Therefore, if the terrain is very large, you must necessarily buy an air blower that runs on gasoline. There are also those that work with batteries, but usually, the autonomy of them is not enough to clean large areas. Therefore, take this factor into account so that you buy the blower that best suits your needs.
A good leaf blower must have a storage bag of at least 45 liters of capacity, if not the task of cleaning can be cumbersome, since you will have to continually empty the bag, to continue blowing. Only, if it is an ultra-compact and light air blower, you can do without this aspect, since the latter is for occasional use, and especially to clean areas of difficult access.
When buying a leaf blower, the ideal is that it not only blows air but also allows you to vacuum and shred. The vacuum cleaner is very important to keep all kinds of really clean surfaces, such as walls, wooden terraces, etc., where cobwebs and debris usually accumulate. The crusher is also ideal because it minimizes the volume of the leaves, which makes it much easier to collect and discard them. In addition, it is an ideal function to make compost, which helps to nourish the soil and maintain green and healthy gardens.
The job of cleaning a garden can be very tiring, so when buying a leaf blower, it is important that you take into account that the design is ergonomic and practical to maneuver. At this point, you should look at certain characteristics such as weight, handle or comfortable grip handle. If they bring a shoulder strap it is much better. Also highly recommended are those that bring a front wheel that helps to slide the tip through the ground more easily. All these features will allow you to obtain a product that, in addition to cleaning, offers you comfort to be able to use it for extended periods.
6. Price quality ratio
There are a wide variety of leaf blower models on the market, with different prices, which can make it difficult to choose which one to buy. However, you should know that you can get a very good product, at a very economical price. In fact, the models that we have described in this post, for the most part, do not reach 100 euros, so, if you take into account all the factors that we have explained in this guide, you can get an excellent blower with the best ratio Market quality price.