More and more technology through infrared systems offers various applications for various household appliances; One of them is infrared heating panels that, with the use of this system, achieve a more efficient and practical heat generation process with a lower and less harmful level of contamination. Thus, it is important that you review the various offers that are presented in the market in order to find the one that you consider best based on your expectations.
To help you in this process we did a wide review of different options in the market that generated a good user experience. For example, we identify the TROTEC TIH 400 S model that with a power of 450W manages to offer good performance, and thanks to its operating technology the process is less noisy, free of dust or debris and does not generate radiation so that it is friendly to the environment. As a second option, we have the [in.tec] Heizpaneel – HTHP-980x that reaches a maximum power of 550 W and has a simple installation process.
Top 10 Infrared Heaters
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and...
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer. Uses standard...
- Dimensions: 13W x 16.25D x 17.5H in.
- Heats up to 1400 cubic. feet with 5100 BTU's
- High efficiency carbon fiber heating element provides quick, reliable heat at only 1500 Watts of power
- High rated aluminum reflector and anodized extruded aluminum alloy housing for unparalleled durability
- Safe to the touch grill. 1000 watts of power and 3100 BTUs means you can heat up to 500 sq. ft. with...
- Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and...
- Provides Infrared Warmth to a Large Room
- 3 Heat Settings Including 500 Watt Eco Setting
- Provides Infrared Warmth to a Medium Room
- 3 Heat Settings Including 500 Watt Eco Setting
- Efficiently and quickly heats up a medium to large size room. Dual Heating System - combining Mica and Quartz...
- LED display for easy monitoring. Quiet and efficient blower fan. Remote control included.
- Newly Engineered and Designed in USA with Advanced Dual Heating System. 1500W with High and Low Temperature...
- Can heat up a large room with Dual Heating System: Infrared Quartz tube + PTC. Tip-over protection and...
- Provides Infrared Warmth to an Extra-Large Room. Remote Control
- 3 Heat Settings Including Eco Setting 12 Hour Start and Stop Timer
- SELECT A MODE MAKES YOU COSY - This electric heater carries three power modes, which allows the heater to blow...
- LED DISPLAY & REMOTE CONTROL - This space heater was equipped with a LED display screen and signal lights. You...
Advantages of buying infrared heaters
Convection air system: Generally this type of heater heats the rooms through what is known as a convection system, by which the air is heated and then it is circulated throughout the room.
Pleasant heat: A very pleasant heat is achieved, is a good option for the user to relax.
Other advantages: Infrared heat has the window to penetrate even the densest layers of the skin, promoting healing radiating from the inside to the outside.
Considerations to consider when buying an infrared heater
Surface to be heated
Infrared heaters for the home usually heat a maximum area of about 45 square meters, however, if we want them to heat industrial spaces, then we will have to go to a very powerful model that, at least, heats a space of 60 square meters.
To know which model heats the most, you will have to take a look at the associated consumption. Unless we lived in a large mansion, with a power of 1500W should be more than enough to achieve the desired temperature, but without spending on consumption.
Energy consumption is measured by the power that we have commented on previously but the useful use of energy is measured in another way: with a label established by law by the European Union. That is, the EU requires the manufacturer to specify the consumption of the device in question.
This consumption ranges from A to G so that ‘A’ represents the maximum efficiency and ‘G’ to the minimum (nothing recommended). Within the A we can find a greater or lesser number of + so that infrared heaters A + will consume less than one that is simply A.
The thermostat is an internal component that today all heaters usually have, both infrared, and different types. Its objective is to maintain the set temperature, preventing it from rising or falling.
Electric radiators have a thermostat that can be classified into these three points:
- Mechanical: A mechanical thermostat is the least accurate since it can maintain the temperature with a margin of error of 2 degrees.
- Electronic: Much more accurate than the previous ones, but not yet too much; Its accuracy is 0.5º.
- Digital: Finally we have the digital thermostat, much more precise than the previous options by offering us an accuracy of 0.1º.
When we talk about buying infrared heaters that have an intelligent system, we mean that the user can control a whole series of internal options, such as the thermostat setting, turning off according to experts, this control can help us save more than 40% energy
Infrared heaters usually have a small size, so they are considered the best option for the bathroom … although this is not always the case. These models, the most economical, can be ours from € 20.
However, there are some that can be integrated into the room without any problem; They are bulkier and their prices can rise above € 100 or so.
The best we can do is to think exactly what we want, the use that is going to be given, and so we will avoid paying more.