Top 10 Refrigerator
- 2 Full Width Glass Shelves
- 2 Full Width Door Shelves accommodate 2 Liter and Tall Bottles
- Adjustable Temperature Ranges: Refrigerator Compartment 32' to 50' F / Freezer Compartment -11.2' to 5'F....
- Features Adjustable Legs and a Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right
- PERFECT PORTABILITY: It's small size, sleek design and convenient carry handle, makes it easy to take the mini...
- COMPACT SIZE: 4 Liter capacity chills six 12 oz. soda cans; interior is 5 x 5 x 7.5 and includes removable...
- 2.6 cu.ft. interior capacity
- Energy Star compliant
What size should my refrigerator be?
Although we consider it as one of the most important factors when purchasing a refrigerator, it is important to know how the various brands sell this appliance. Refrigerators are listed by their internal capacity in cubic feet format, and in their external dimension, and here the width plays an important role.
Do you plan to replace your current refrigerator?
Consider these two points:
- Consider the width of your current refrigerator, measure from the wall to the front of the fridge, and the height. This will make it very easy to find a perfect substitute.
- Also, measure the dimensions of the drawers and shelves.
- Remember that every manufacturer is different, therefore consider that in the installation of the equipment, some recommend taking a certain distance to the wall. (this to mention the size).
How many family members are they?
There is a study that warns that in a family of 4 members, a refrigerator of 18 cubic feet is more than enough and that for each member more you increase 2 cubic feet, so almost any 36-inch fridge with a standard depth of 24 cubic feet or more of space, it reaches for a much larger family. Consider this point, if your family is large or of a few members.
What type of refrigerator do I have to buy?
If it is the first time you are going to buy a refrigerator, you should consider some important aspects, for example, the type of doors, price, size, capacity, type of drawers and obviously the brand, the latter we will leave for the end.
Although we talked about the size in the previous point, the type of doors is a very important point, because it defines the variety of prices and models existing in the market.
Additional features to consider
As mentioned the size, and the style of door. There are other important considerations before purchasing our white line accessory.
The Material and Finish
Nowadays there is a great variety of brands of refrigerators in the market, however the material is a point to differentiate from the rest, for example; Stainless steel refrigerators are the most popular and high durability, and with a stain-resistant finish, however black stainless steel that contains a dark polymer layer is much easier to keep clean than traditional ones.
Drawers and Shelves
The organization is important, but also the design. Roller drawers open and close more easily than plastic sliders on plastic, in a matter of organization those of French style, usually have a better organization and easy ways to organize everything. But as we said in the article, they are very expensive equipment.
It is difficult to find a brand or model that is doing this function wrong and cannot contain the noise it generates. If you have a refrigerator that makes a lot of noise, you can write in the comments to verify that brands generate noise and others do not.
Prices can vary directly for many things, however, what interests us is that it is a refrigerator that can provide us with quality and satisfies its main function. There are refrigerators from 2000 pesos to 60 thousand Mexican pesos, the latter use screen, and panel, to be able to synchronize them via the internet.
Although we already talk about this part, we can generalize a little more and give some important information. We know that this is a very important aspect when purchasing a refrigerator, because it is important that we know the size that our equipment will occupy, and the place where we are going to place it, this must be proportional, that is:
– Small, 7 to 9.9 cubic feet
– Medium, 10 to 13.9 cubic feet
– Large, 14 to 19.9 cubic feet
– Extra Large, 20 to 29 cubic feet
The size of the refrigerator, depends on the amount of food that we will have inside our refrigerator, how many people live or will live in the future where the equipment will be taken, since it is of great importance to take into account these specifications so that has to change ‘refri’ every certain time.