Keeping the house clean is not only a matter of aesthetics but of hygiene and health. Dust accumulation can cause allergies or lung lesions, so it is important to choose a good vacuum that helps you solve the problem. These devices suck all the dirt easily and the collected dust accumulates it in tanks that we must empty. There are different models in the market, but we will focus on the most prominent. The first is the Rowenta RO3753EA, which integrates a 2-in-1 brush that has a nozzle to vacuum the floor in two positions. In addition, it has another brush suitable for cleaning the grooves. On the other hand, the iRobot Roomba 615 vacuum cleaner has the ability to absorb pet hair, dust, and dirt. In addition, it has the Adapt 1.0 intelligent navigation system that efficiently cleans up the corners of the house.
Top 10 Vacuum For Stairs
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product...
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- Portable and ultra-lightweight Less than 4 pounds in total
- TruePet Motorized Brush for handheld deep cleaning
- Portable, lightweight handheld vacuum for home, car or garage; weighs less than 5 pounds
- Motorized brush with on/off switch for thorough cleaning of carpets, Integrated filter with easy to empty dust...
- Portable, Multi-Surface Cleaning; Power Rating: 10 amps
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low--great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- 【Powerful & Efficient Cordless Stick Vacuum】The highly efficient motor system delivers 9Kpa powerful...
- 【Flexible & Lightweight Cord Free Vacuum Cleaners with LED Lights】 This hand held vacuum can be 90° flat...
- Lightweight, handheld vacuum cleaner with powerful 4 amp motor
- Curved carrying handle with power switch on the end; 18-foot power cord
- Ultra-lightweight. At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- Home & Car Detail Kit. Micro tools that clean the tiniest of spaces.
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4...
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard...
- 【THOROUGH CLEANING & SUPER SUCTION】 90W super power motor provides strong suction up to 6Kpa, not only...
- 【WIDER CLEANING SCOPE】Equipped with 2200mAh li-ion batteries, 30-min long-lasting running time. 600ML...
- Motorized Brush - perfect for lifting pet hair and dirt from upholstery, stairs and car interiors
- 4 Amp Motor for powerful suction. Hose Length: 2 feet, Cleaning Path: 6 inches
What is the best vacuum cleaner on the market?
Today, the market offers us hundreds of vacuum cleaners, many of them with features that we don’t even know how useful they are. Hence the importance of reading this guide to buying the best cheap vacuum cleaner that will help you decide which one is the most suitable for your needs and budget.
How well do you clean the vacuum? Without a doubt, the most important thing when comparing is to know its performance. For a vacuum to be really efficient it must have good suction power, sealed compartments, and adequate filters.
Although we think that the greater the suction, the better it will suck, the truth is that for different surfaces we require different degrees of suction, so it is important that the vacuum cleaner has control of the suction force. There is no use for a vacuum with great suction power if its compartments are not properly sealed, to prevent the collected dust from returning to the environment in the aspiration process.
On the other hand, we must choose the best filters. HEPA filters are especially recommended, but because there are different types of filters we should look for those that indicate that they are certified filters, „True HEPA” or „Absolute HEPA”, which will be the only ones capable of trapping microscopic particles. This type of filters is indicated for allergic people.
When we talk about the design of the device, rather than referring to whether it has a classic or modern design, beautiful or ugly, we refer to features such as the weight of the device, since you must transport it from one side of the house to the other and you don’t want to have to move a very heavy one.
The length of the cable is also very important, since having a good cable will prevent you from having to be connecting and disconnecting from one plug to the other, in addition, if you have stairs this is even more important.
Another aspect to consider is the fact that you can reach places such as under furniture, beds, and corners. Similarly, look for one that has the option of automatic shutdown. It is a safety measure that causes that when you pass over an object and it clogs, it automatically turns off. The same happens when it overheats or when the bag or deposit is full.
Finally, another of the factors to consider in the comparison when we are going to buy a cheap vacuum cleaner are the accessories included or available for it. Consider your needs and choose according to the vacuum cleaners that have accessories for pet hair, to clean upholstery or curtains, for corners, extendable tubes, etc.
In short, look for a vacuum that suits your home and your lifestyle with the suction power suitable for your floors, with accessories that make vacuuming an efficient task and that makes your life easier and, of course, choose a brand that offers technical assistance and service in case you need them.